Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback suggestion to apply to seller

What is the best 'wording' to use to make a negative feedback stick for a bad seller. I have been an ebay member, buying and selling since 2004. This is the First time I felt that I needed to leave negative feedback. I contacted seller to ask if mult...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PayPal gun parts

Well isnt this rich. PayPal cancelled my account for buying guns parts on ebay. I have had it up to my eyeballs with this woke **bleep** thats going on. Discrimination at its best. Congratulations ebay, you're in bed with a true facist organisation.

Shipping

Isn't it about time that buyers had a say in relation to the method of shipping used? After all they are the one's that have to pay for it.

Watermarks and text

Advice please on this seller's listings. # 392851220328 I can't find anywhere to report the listings, nor can we report sellers anymore. Obviously she hasn't heard of the ebay catalogue, or even slander for that matter. She does not have ownership of...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

After paying for tickets,seller contacted me on ebay saying that I will recieve tickets on email

I have bought 2 taronga zoo tickets on 23rd June 2020 for Saturday 27th June 2020. After paying, seller contacted me on ebay saying that i will receive tickets on email but i haven't received an email yet and now seller is not replying anymore. Ticke...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selllers not sending items

I have just had 4 claims paid for Chinese sellers not sending items and a 5th claim in progress for the same reason.I can't be the only buyer being scammed by these sellers, the question I have to ask what is eBay doing to stamp this out?

• 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Help requested - item from China held in Erlanger, KY for days

I ordered masks from China which are now languishing in Erlanger KY since 6/10. I live about 70 miles away and it is frustrating that it is there and not moving at all. The history appears below How do I find out which "Partner Facility" and how do I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combined postage

I recently bought two items from the same seller.I have contacted seller twice over the past 3 days asking if I could combine postage. I DIDNTask this prior to sale ending and I KNOW the seller doesn't HAVE to offer combined postage.However...the sel...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent Advertiser

I clicked on Banner ad on eBay home page for REMOVED. I purchased 2 items and when I received (5 months later) neither matched the website descriptions and photos, and are worth a fraction of the price that I paid. I only clicked on the banner ad as ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't seem to find help anywhere.

Hello there. At the end of April I ordered two books via eBay in the usual manner, from two different sellers. One of them arrived without any drama, but the second has gone missing. It was scheduled to be delivered by post between mid May and the fi...