Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Negative feedback left for fraudulent seller disappeared?

I recently purchased an item that was advertised as "proudly Australian", however when it arrived it was covered in "Made in China" stickers. I went to the sellers feedback and saw a few buyers had also been stung and left negative feedback. I did th...

REMOVED Products

Beware of sellers of REMOVED products. If they are not authorized resellers, your purchase of the REMOVED product will have no warranty from REMOVED. REMOVED will only service products from authorized resellers

Is there a time limit for lodging a dispute?

Hi, Three weeks I bought and paid for some items and have not received them. A week ago I notified the Seller who then saidShe'd send a second batch - still no items! I feel like the Seller is stringing me out for some reason, is there a cut-off time...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does an INR work with eBay or Paypal

Hi everyoneI am new to the whole INR case, as I have been fortunate enough to not have had any delivery issues in the past. Unfortunately, my latest parcel appears to have gone missing so I am after a bit of advice. I recently purchased an item from ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay removing negative feedback

Why is eBay protecting sellers that are actually breaching the ebay policies? I left 2 recent bad feedbacks due to sellers doing the wrong thing both times.1 Australian seller drop shipping from Vic when saying item was located in NSW, 7 days after I...

• 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I don't have the goods and the seller has disappeared from e-bay. Where do I go from here

I don't have the goods and the seller has disappeared from e-bay, so I can't contact them. The are now scheduled to arrive two months after the original date which was 5 June, so now 5 August. This is too late for me. I was overcharged. Where do I go...

Paypal - Payment Pending ?

Hi Forum, Just needing some advice, I brought an item today and paid by paypal, usually it comes straight up as paid but this time it said payment pending, I checked and the money had come out of my account, I messaged the seller and told her what ha...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unsolicited txt msg advertising Ebay Plus

i was woken up this moring at 8am by a damn txt msg from Ebay advising me that Plus has mega deals starting at 10am (usually put the phone on mute when i'm sleeping but the one time i didn't of course i get a msg). Did anyone else get one? i had a qu...

It's in Sydney!

Remember a few weeks back there was a certain buyer who purchased an item from the USA and then started harassing the seller for a refund because it was either lost, never sent, or stolen, despite tracking evidence to the contrary? That item showed u...

Hi I want to dispute a faulty item I purchased end of last year which I have only just discovered

I bought yardley polaire London from seller for AU $381.30 and the cream tubes in each one of the 10 packs is watery and cannot used. I have communicated with the seller on this and after requesting details the seller went quiet and did not organise...