Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It annoys me no end when you go to buy an item and says clearly item located in NSW so you proceed

it is so anoying when you purchase an item and it clearly states in Australia located nsw you press the button for Australia only items so proceed, only to read again after its comming from china delivery will be 14 days the product is not in the cou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can a seller refuse local pick up if it is advertised?

Hi all, I am bidding for an object which has a shipping cost advertised but has also local pick up for free.I've contacted the seller to confirm that they will accept the local pick but the initial answer was "Hey sorry no because the price varies be...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can I requeast a refund?

Hi there, could you please let me know that how can i request a refund ? We purchased 2 x Flood Light 10W Black but the seller replied that these items are not available. Here is the replied from the seller: HI Crystal We are sorry to inform you that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay pulled sellers item now no longer a registered member

Hi just received an email from ebay stating We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won due to concerns with the seller's account:353089298017 - Apple iPhone XS Max (Unlocked) With Warranty (available In All Colours)Sinc...

Notice received from PayPal

Just received a notice from PayPal stating that my email address has been cancelled by ebay and that it can no longer be used for payments.My PayPal account has also disappeared and I can no longer login to it,PayPal have said that I need to reinstat...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to track an item purchased in China ?

Can anyone assist on where I can go to track an item that was purchased from a Chinese Seller (I know I know, but couldn't find item similar here in Oz) I have tracking number & it is sayina with China Post....is there a place I can go to track like ...

WHY has eBay stopped reference to an undelivered item that the seller said he was re sending because

WHY has eBay stopped reference to an undelivered item that the seller said he was re sending because they sent the WRONG item and ageed to send replacements. The 'system' is stopping me from following up the discission Hoe\w do I contact the seller N...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful