Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Warranty and/or returns

Has anyone had an experience where you recieve an item, go to install it a month or two later and find its faulty.? Contact seller, seller is slow to respond (appears to be stalling) and finally offers to send you a replacement. The replacement doesn...

Seller increase price between advertised and checkout

VELVET SCALLOP ARMCHAIR ACCENT CHAIR COUCH SINGLE SEAT SOFA OCCASIONAL LOUNGE Hi, I don't know if I am in the right place for advise, today I searched on Ebay for an occasional chair & found 1 I liked at $299.00 + delivery to my home address. Put it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from same seller with different eBay accounts?

Hi, I have a $5 coupon from eBay (pretty sure it's a promotion) and so does my sister and friend but they have different expiry dates and codes. There's a 15 pack of highlighters that I'm interested in getting that's $45, but I can also get the same ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller has cancelled my order before delivery and now not refunding stating issue with Paypal

Hi All Seller has cancelled my order before delivery and now not refunding stating issue with Paypal. What option I have to get the money back.Contacted seller multiple time but seller says not able to refund due to issue with his PayPal account. Kin...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns, part-refunds and label numbers

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I know this is going to be annoyingly and confusingly longwinded, so apologies. Forgive my ignorance; I've never had to go through this process. I've discussed it with ebay several times. Each time has ended ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RETWS is it fake?

Do you know Retws? I did'nt receive no my order, no answer, no refund, nothing. Can you help me, who can I contact to solve it?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought an item already but accidentally submitted old adress

Now the old address isn't all that far from where I live actually, but it's an abandoned house atm, so no one is living there. When the postman delivers the item and no one is there, does the seller get notified that the item will be sent to the near...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller using my email for marketing purposes

Hi Guys, I have purchased from a seller and I have noticed that they have put me on their regular marketing/promotional emails. The issue is that I did not agree to this and I don't think it's appropriate for seller's to use buyer's contact details t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller: <Removed> is Fake Seller and cannot see my items in history?

Tott We'll let you know when your order is ready for collection from Asela DeCosta. IPA 100% 5 LITRE Lab Grade Isopropyl Alcohol Isopropanol 99.9% RUBBING ALCOHOL Item price: AU $15.87 Order number: 26-04739-49201 Item ID: 254552571645 Seller: Esti...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful