Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$10 coupon for failed Ebay Guaranteed Delivery never received

I ordered something from a seller on March 31, 2020 that had guaranteed delivery by Mon, 06 April. Australia Post tracking showed nothing until 08 April - Pre lodgement by Sender Wed 8 Apr • 2:03am The item eventually arrived on 14 April which is DEF...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay contact harder to find

I've been trying to find Ebay chat and it seems impossible. I'm having trouble getting my money back from a seller that I didn't receive an item from back in January and the seller is being a real **bleep**. He's sending me blank messages now in repl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Profiteering

Why does ebay allow people to profiteer during Covid 19, for example the seller 'REMOVED' is selling Quilton toilet paper more then three times the recommended price at $26.95 for 18 rolls, whilst Big W it is $8. Ebay should be ashamed for allowing t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of lying sellers with fake tracking and ebay not caring.

Really sick of trying to buy items within Australia, having the seller mark as sent and then play with the shipping info to make it look like Auspost has the item, while waiting for it to come from china. I've reported a few really blatent ones and e...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Item not received

Hi everyone, I have brought an item from the United kingdom in March.The estimated delivery date was on the 2nd of April.I have sent a couple of messages to my seller, first and second message explaining that I'm happy to wait a week each message (tw...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel Point, what's this?

Hi all, I have a return which has been accepted, but when I go to download the voucher, it goes to this ''parcel point'' page. Well, we are a damn long way from the nearest point, like hundresds of k's. Is this a new system set to add more confusion ...

Anyone else have non existing items intheir watch list?

I removed all items from my watch list as I kept getting notification via that stupid bell for items I wasn't even watching and my watch list says You have no items in your Watchlist yet at the top it says I have 29 items and I keep getting notificat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issued now item on its way?

I purchased a book and after a week still not posted I contacted seller who responded a few days later - had corona symptoms couldn’t leave house, all clear will post that day add tracking. Nothing for another week, contacted seller no response. Open...