Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

postage increases from items in Asian countries

Hi, Im not complaining, just trying to understand the postage increases. Pleae keep in mind I have a brain tumor along with other chronic illnessses and im struggling a lot. wit hta lot of things. The brain tumor makes comprehending things difficult,...

Do REMOVED ever respond to questions?

After recieving half of what I ordered and paid for I contacted the seller to ask when the balance of the order would be delivered. That was two days ago - I still have no response.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why are sellers offering for sale in Australia device that WILL NOT work in this country?

Why are dealers in Australia offering for sale items that WILL NOT work in this country? Specifically GPS tracking devices, they use the old cellular 2G network that has been shut down for several years. I have been searching for one that uses 3/4G, ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller refunded me because they didn't charge enough.

I bought an item and the seller refunded me because of a problem, when I asked what the problem was, they said, quote: "I didn't price it properly". If I bought an item, I am agreeing to a contract and it the same from the seller once they list somet...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bidding ends - 1 click bid not set to win

I dont often bid, and know the advice to lock in your max bid with auto bidding before.But.. does anyone know about situation where I was outbid by small amount towards the end of auction.Suddenly one click bid offered me a bit to $25.00 (well I assu...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should I have to pay for item return. It has 4 tags clearly marked with 2 different sizes on them

Purchased pants size 18 .When arrived they had 2 size 16 tags and 1 tag 18 and Invoice size 18. Size 18 required.To Return this itemI have to pay another $7 as item was full price not discounted with $10 postage. As the mistake was on the market sell...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

does anyone know what this means?''this page is missing''

hi,I was looking at vintage postcards and there are a stack of listings by the same seller,and when you take a look it says ''oops sorry this page is missing''does anyone know why the listings are still there?they have been there for a couple of year...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful