Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Item not received

Hi everyone, I have brought an item from the United kingdom in March.The estimated delivery date was on the 2nd of April.I have sent a couple of messages to my seller, first and second message explaining that I'm happy to wait a week each message (tw...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Parcel Point, what's this?

Hi all, I have a return which has been accepted, but when I go to download the voucher, it goes to this ''parcel point'' page. Well, we are a damn long way from the nearest point, like hundresds of k's. Is this a new system set to add more confusion ...

Anyone else have non existing items intheir watch list?

I removed all items from my watch list as I kept getting notification via that stupid bell for items I wasn't even watching and my watch list says You have no items in your Watchlist yet at the top it says I have 29 items and I keep getting notificat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund issued now item on its way?

I purchased a book and after a week still not posted I contacted seller who responded a few days later - had corona symptoms couldn’t leave house, all clear will post that day add tracking. Nothing for another week, contacted seller no response. Open...

I have not received my item sent with global shipping program

Dear Sir/Madam, I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of my parcel that was shipped from the USA using the Glibal Shipping Program. Is it possible to find out when it may be delivered? it was last scanned on the 14th April and it says it was in...

Seller hasn’t responded to anything

Hi,It’s almost been a week since I bought and paid for a computer on EBay and the seller hasn’t responded, saying it’s been delivered or anything. Should I be worried?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it okay to misrepresent items? Are you sick of having your time wasted by improper listings?

Once again, I'm over listings that incorrectly define the item.Why is this okay in an online environment like ebay? Just purchased a 15W wireless fast charger specifically because the listing states "Input interface: Type-C USB Port" Item arrived tod...

why isn't country of origin mandatory?

Why isn't country of origin on products mandatory on ebay? Commerce marking is mandatory on imported products. I believe Ebay should make country of origin mandatory. This is a critical piece of information when buying a product. In a bricks and mort...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dodgy sellers and ongoing flaws in the system....

Recent exeriences that I made and which were confirmed by friends and family members made me post here.The reason is the increasing amount of sellers trying to take advantage of unsuspecting buyers.Ebay introduced a better buyer protection and in som...