Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

does anyone know what this means?''this page is missing''

hi,I was looking at vintage postcards and there are a stack of listings by the same seller,and when you take a look it says ''oops sorry this page is missing''does anyone know why the listings are still there?they have been there for a couple of year...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does Ebay let individuals sell toilet rolls at auction

Why does Ebay allow individuals to sell toilet paper at auction, this only promotes the ridiculous scenes we see of empty supermarket shelves.Is it in Ebays values to allow people to make excessive profit from someone else’s desperate circumstance.If...

Seller issued refund with echeck and it has not cleared

I am going around in circles with no help. I have been issued a refund using a echeck which is not clearing and should of been cleared days ago according to paypal. The seller will not help and because of the corona virus I am unable to get help with...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

scam

Seller sold a Electronic Lock to me for $139 + 15(shipping) . I had a locksmith come out to install it for $190, upon inspection item was broken and did not work properly. Told seller and seller accused my locksmith of not knowing how to deal with it...

Resolved! Postage delays within Australia

I realise with covid19 going on there are going to be delays and that's fine but I have been waiting two weeks for an item from NSW to get to me in Victoria which seems rather long as I have recieved items from Perth quicker.There is no tracking with...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bootleg Boba Fett Figure with misleading photo and description

I just received a Boba Fett figure (Black Series) that I believed was authentic because the first image in the listing showed the authentic box. The listing description was brief: Star Wars Black Series Boba Fett Mint in Box. The Box that showed up w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Bother Having an Item Posted Button?

I purchased an item last week and within an hour I received a tracking number and the notification that the item had been posted. However, days went past and there was no change in the tracking information on the Aust Post track page. Aust Post said ...

Found an eBay Bug!! Whoo Hoo :-p

I purchased an item last week and the estimted delivery date was today. I went into the feedback section for this item to see if the postage time stars were still there (I dont buy on eBay much anymore). I noticed that the estimated delivery time in ...

Resolved! Troublesome purchase

I wanted to purchase an item of clothing from seller in USA, the listing had the shipping cost on it, when I went to checkout to pay, I got a message in red saying seller wont post to your address, I contacted Ebay about it on the live chat and they ...

Blocking a seller

This hasn't been discussed for a while so I'll ask it again. Is it now possible to block a particular seller from appearing in search results? My reason is some US sellers use DHL for delivery and this mob are consistently bad at delivering to suburb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet paper selling on ebay

I have a concern that ebay is alloying persons to sell toilet paper for over inflated prices. It is currently near impossible to buy toilet paper from the supermarkets, and yet Ebay is allowing this price gouging to happen. Some of these items have s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Rip off's.

I am sick and tired of the sellers receiving my money and still 10 days later still have not posted my Paid for Item!. I have been played with by sellers and Ebay just keep letting the same people do this and get no reprimand.I spend thousands a year...