Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bootleg Boba Fett Figure with misleading photo and description

I just received a Boba Fett figure (Black Series) that I believed was authentic because the first image in the listing showed the authentic box. The listing description was brief: Star Wars Black Series Boba Fett Mint in Box. The Box that showed up w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Bother Having an Item Posted Button?

I purchased an item last week and within an hour I received a tracking number and the notification that the item had been posted. However, days went past and there was no change in the tracking information on the Aust Post track page. Aust Post said ...

Found an eBay Bug!! Whoo Hoo :-p

I purchased an item last week and the estimted delivery date was today. I went into the feedback section for this item to see if the postage time stars were still there (I dont buy on eBay much anymore). I noticed that the estimated delivery time in ...

Resolved! Troublesome purchase

I wanted to purchase an item of clothing from seller in USA, the listing had the shipping cost on it, when I went to checkout to pay, I got a message in red saying seller wont post to your address, I contacted Ebay about it on the live chat and they ...

Blocking a seller

This hasn't been discussed for a while so I'll ask it again. Is it now possible to block a particular seller from appearing in search results? My reason is some US sellers use DHL for delivery and this mob are consistently bad at delivering to suburb...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet paper selling on ebay

I have a concern that ebay is alloying persons to sell toilet paper for over inflated prices. It is currently near impossible to buy toilet paper from the supermarkets, and yet Ebay is allowing this price gouging to happen. Some of these items have s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Rip off's.

I am sick and tired of the sellers receiving my money and still 10 days later still have not posted my Paid for Item!. I have been played with by sellers and Ebay just keep letting the same people do this and get no reprimand.I spend thousands a year...

Seller <Removed> Withdraws Supply to get Higher Price

Recently I purchased 100 face masks from a seller The Seller decided due to the current coronavirus market they could make more money (250% more) by only delivering 20 and reselling the rest on Ebay. The seller ended up providing a full refund howev...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay stop this blatant lies. States item located in Australia but account is in China item in china

Why does eBay continue to allow Chinese business to miss represent themselves as being Australian. Items state they are located in Australia but the account is held by a business in China. All products should be made to state very clearly if the prod...

Seller not responding to local pickup

Hello,I recently purchased a used 3ds XL along with some other games from a seller about 4-5 days ago. I payed through Paypal and it was listed for local pickup only. I have messaged them every day requesting contact information but I have had little...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is eBay allowing fraudsters to sell cleaning products at vastly inflated prices currently?

Why is eBay sponsoring con artists and fraudsters by giving them the place to sell ordinary household cleaning products acquired from supermarkets for highly inflated prices? This is truly disappointing given people are struggling currently and many ...

Wow, ebay have restricted sellers of facemasks sanitiser etc. Only 100 sellers in Australia.

Interesting, Did they check that nearly all of them bar a couple are actually Chinese saying they are sending from Australia but actually sending from China? Geez I wonder why they are cheaper (Most) Putting Australians at risk who need them and have...

when trying to pay a buyer offering both paypal and credit card options ,both options were declined

I was making a purchase. The buyer offers payment options of Paypal or credit card. When trying to pay by Paypal , it flashed back with a message about Paypal not a valid form of payment and said a credit card is to be used.When trying to use a credi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam attempt re recent order

Placed an order last week - all OK, shipping from Australia, warning re a backlog, will be a few days. Today got a message to my phone number "Your delivery has been stopped at our depot" ... provided Tracking numbers including international (not ord...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Australian only

I'm getting sick and tied of asking for Australian only suppliers and being given a combination of Aust and bloody Chinese sellers, it can't be that hard to do.

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful