Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why ebay supporting scheme

Hello.Why eBay do NOTHING about cheating customers (scheme) to rip of people?? you have so many sales for "Portable Kinetic Mini Heater" but actually is NOT a heater but only CHEAP $1.00 air fresheners and eBay is happy live on because they have a co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Logistics for Collecting 'pick up only' purchase

What are the normal logistics for paying and picking up a 'pick-up only' purchase? If you are buying from classified adverts you normally visit the seller and look at the item and then, if you are happy, pay cash and then take it away. But cash payme...

Purchase History

Good Morning, I would like to find the details of a purchase made approximately 3 years ago. It appears that purchase history only goes back 2 years. Is it possible to go back more than 2 years?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lack of seller help

I have had a lack of seller help in resolving a return item that would not work, Would never buy from this particular company again. I feel like opting out of Ebay, as they generate so many generic options that you get lost in the maze .

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Return item from USA using ebay International Shipping

Purchased a vintage quilt from USA shipped to Australia by Ebay International Shipping. It arrived with fabric damaged which are not mentioned in the description, after conversing with the seller she offered a 20% discount. I preferred to send it bac...

Seller has .. "sold it to a friend instead."

Bought item, paid instantly, and recieved this message from seller:Sorry I just went to take it down and it's told me it's sold.I'm really really sorry but a mate bought it off me private sale.Once again my apologies.. Seller has done nothing else. N...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi,has any members had problems with the Global Shipping program.

Hi,has any members had problems with the Global Shipping program.It would seem that another party has been added just to double our chances of a mistake.The contract is between buyer and seller on the ebay site and it is hard enough to recieve an ite...

• 112 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay australia customer service contact details

Whats the contact number of ebay australia customer services. An item has been selected 3 times and now i am getting this message "You can't remove items that you've already committed to buy. Please go to checkout to pay for these items. If you want ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful