Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund process timed out before seller provided me with return address. Please call me in regards to

this site is full of scammers.Most of the things I have bought, have ended up being scams. I am lobying the fedeal government to shut this site down. Ebay hide behind the fake scammers selling no existent of fake stuff. Bring back quality and trust. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I have anywhere to go from here?

I bought a towable water tube in early December for use at Christmas.($304)Our family has bought and used these for around 30 years.This one had a design fault, in that it would not let water drain while under tow as other tubes do and subsequently t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Your payment option does not work"

Hello everyone, Recently I purchased an item on eBay and received a message a long the lines of (sorry, we don't know the exact wording, as she didn't get a screen shot): "Your payment option does not work, please choose another payment option." I th...

Resolved! a lot of items have pick up at Big W how does this work?

I have noticed a lot if items have BigW as the pick up location. Dose anyone know how it works. I have wanted to purchase items but am concerned it is a bit of a scam. Does anyone know how the pick up a Big W system worksCheers

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

reporting

this seller is selling poor quality items and faulty items, their communication is terrible and they are misleading fellow eBay members, I only wish I had read the comments other eBay members had left on their negative feedback page before I had purc...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Misleading toilet roll add. People fall for this, but apparently i may not win the case if escalated

I refused to panic buy & stack up rolls and now pay the hefty price because of my duty of care. Some shameless toilet paper seller is advertising rolls misleadingly. I called ebay to see if they can do anything to stop this before more people fall vi...

false advertising

how can eBay allow sellers to misslead buyers by saying that they are fast and free.I made a purchase saying that it would arrive by the 19th March a few days after i made the purchase from Australia only to find out this week that due to Covic 19,it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet Paper sales

Isn't it about time that the parasites who trade in toilet paper on e bay for huge profits are removed? How about getting a backbone and removing all sites that sell this product and report them to the relevant state authorities for trading without a...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lost Record

I bought two items in two transactions on eBay this month, but they are not on my record in MyEbay. Obviously something is wrong - I have received the items! I wish to return one item. I have tried, but there is no way I can get to send a message in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet Paper Profiteers

Shame on all the scum selling toilet paper on eBay. These scum are the ones stripping the supermarket shelfs bare depriving people of basic necessities and selling it on here for a profit. If eBay actually gave a dame they should end all of these lis...

• 45 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Report toilet paper price gouging is active now

I invite everyone who cares to report sellers you think are price gouging toilet paper on ebay (plus many other everyday necessities).I just reported many but there are way too many for me to report on my own.Noticed this new price gouging report opt...

• 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful