Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay SMS message offering $20 voucher for leaving feedback?

Just received the following SMS on my mobile phone, with the sender simply being called "eBay" - there's no number that I can see. Hi,Thanks for your recent [product name] purchase. We see you've not left feedback yet. Please leave feedback in 24 hou...

Resolved! Item marked as Sent

Hi there. I just bought an item from a seller who had a two day timeframe on her listing in which to post and its already marked as sent. Now I know the post office isnt open today. Its got a tracking number which I assume is from the pre-paid sachel...

PLUME15 Discount code not working

Hi allEveryone having the same problem with the current PLUME15 discount code not being accepted? I've spoken to eBay customer support and they don't know how to resolve it and the seller is unwilling to manually apply the discount.

Anyone felt with REMOVED

Stupidly i messaged this person that was selling Ipad pro 12.9 inch descripton said contact for information or to Buy Now so contacteced seller they told me they would sell ipad but wanted me to not pay through paypal wanted direct bank deposit so st...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting bombarded with offers on items in my Watch lost

Can eBay please disable this ?? Just because I have an item in my watch list doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. I find this very rude and annoying and every time a seller hassles me with an offer I will delete it from my watch list and they lose out.P...

ebay contact is impossible

Ever tried contacting ebay with an issue like when a seller can't supply goods you have paid for, but constantly lists these items he doesn't have?When you phone ebay about it you speak to an offshore call center who only wants you to go away. They d...

8hp duel impeller firefighter pump

Has anyone else purchased an 8hp duel impeller firefighter pump that has a 3.7kw (4.96hp) manufacturers label on the motor? Mine has a maximum 8hp label on the pump housing as well as the engine. Obviously as the engine drives the pump, it doesn't ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Soldering irons are NOT, I repeat NOT "welding irons" STOP calling them as such!!

I notice a lot of sellers who sell soldering irons are WRONGLY calling them "welding" irons!! They are NOT "welding" irons at all!! They are SOLDERING irons, & soldering is NOT "welding", because welding requires higher temperatures than the 500°C pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful