Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do you report a bad seller

Buyers beware of seller. I purchased custom made barn doors from her last year through Gumtree and she gave me months of a terrible ordeal, finally got the doors, rushed and poor quality with no runners or head track which I also paid for in full. I ...

What away to treat your "VALUED CUSTOMERS"

What away to think of your valued customers. Obviously some customers are more valued than others. Supermarkets are only too happy to take your money and sell you any qty of items you wish, impose limits but dont pretend to take the moral high ground

EBAY IS A SCAM

I dont get my item I cant get my money backthere is no way of effectivley contacting ebay.ebay is a legaised scam.ACCC will not touch either paypal or ebay because "they're a private company"so as far as the toothless tiger is concerned ebay is above...

Lots of sellers selling fake mask filters

Just a heads up - if you are needing to buy the carbon filters for the fabric masks, I have run into a seller with multiple accounts, located in NSW Regents Park, that is selling fake filters.They claim to be 5 layer carbon filters ( which are white)...

Unscrupulous sellers

What is ebay doing about the unscrupulous people that have stripped the supermarket shelves bare and then selling it at 6 times the price. This isn't panic buying it is holding people to ransom.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order being processed but tracking says delivered, no notifications for pickup (click and collect)

I've been having a lot of issues lately with things not arriving at my home, possibly people are stealing it, but I don't think they're being delivered in the first instance. As a result, I now only use "click and collect" and I use a Woolworths stor...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers attempt to attract buyers, using sexy photos

This is a very strange way of selling.I wonder if its actually allowed. All of this sellers items are blatantly exposing womens breasts in an attempt to attract sellers. SONY VAIO SVT121 SERIES CORE I5-4200U CPU APTOP MOTHERBOARD A2011748A A1972739A5...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay SMS message offering $20 voucher for leaving feedback?

Just received the following SMS on my mobile phone, with the sender simply being called "eBay" - there's no number that I can see. Hi,Thanks for your recent [product name] purchase. We see you've not left feedback yet. Please leave feedback in 24 hou...

Resolved! Item marked as Sent

Hi there. I just bought an item from a seller who had a two day timeframe on her listing in which to post and its already marked as sent. Now I know the post office isnt open today. Its got a tracking number which I assume is from the pre-paid sachel...

PLUME15 Discount code not working

Hi allEveryone having the same problem with the current PLUME15 discount code not being accepted? I've spoken to eBay customer support and they don't know how to resolve it and the seller is unwilling to manually apply the discount.

Anyone felt with REMOVED

Stupidly i messaged this person that was selling Ipad pro 12.9 inch descripton said contact for information or to Buy Now so contacteced seller they told me they would sell ipad but wanted me to not pay through paypal wanted direct bank deposit so st...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful