Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Excessive Postage Costs

Just a gripe to get it off my chest ... I will no longer bid on items where the seller is charging an excessive amount for postage - i.e $25.00 for an item that will fit in an Aust Post 500 gm satchel for which most sellers would charge around $8.50....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 8 Helpful

I've made an offer on an item, in which eBay declined it. Now I am not allowed to make a new offer

Hi, Regarding 'Make Offer" on purchaising an item. I've made an offer on an item, in which eBay declined it twice. The third was allowed but I didn't make it in time to the comoputer to answer the 'Counteroffer'. Now I am not allowed to make a new of...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

maybe scam

hi i need help someone offers me my price listing no lower then tell me to msg them by email or phone so i emailed not phone they want to buy my item at whatever cost i said to ship to them however their add says puertorico and they send me add to po...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal funds being taken but in US dollars

I'm just beside myself because my PayPal funds are being converted to US dollars when they're getting taken from my account.What the hell is going on here?So for every $0.99 AUD it is converting to USD of $0.66 what the hell?Meaning that when $1 is g...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I get my money refund?

I have received a faulty product for $60. product was faulty so after discussing with seller, I have payed another $12 and returned it by post. Now, seller have received the faulty product but not returning my money back. Their last message stated th...

Should I leave negative feedback? What would you do?

I bought a low priced but rare and HTF item from a US seller, the shipping was 3 times the cost of the item, but I really wanted it, had been looking for one for a while and it'is difficult to find sellers who ship internarionally anyway. Can't get t...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay fiddling with saved searches.................grrrr

Just a heads-up guys and girls, I've just noticed eBay has swapped nearly all my "saved searches" and "saved sellers" from the .com.au site to the .com site. Has anyone else noticed this ? It happened sometime between monday night and tonight.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why can't I delete watched items !!!

Anyone have an suggestions how to deleted watch items now ? The delete button does nothing. And no I'm not going to use chromo of anything else. Ebay, fix ya bloody site so that it works

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

seller does not provide shipping rate

hi, what can i do when I bought an item and seller does not send the invoice with shipping rate although I asked many times, ebay does not let me pay cause shipping is not there, (item continuously figuring "unpaid" as if I am in the wrong)? is it po...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller scam Pet Products

I have become aware that this fraud has been running for more than 12 months. Why hasn’t the seller been shut down. with PayPal receipts in the name of . She is assuming other people’s identities to set up accounts with 3rd party business. She then ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sold Items Search Results - to Australia Only?

When I'm arriving at a BIN price for an unusual or uncommon item, I'll check the sold items history. Sometimes the only sales listed will be from overseas sellers. e.g. sold for $10, with postage $30 from Germany Am I only seeing items which have bee...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful