Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Article

seller-have not provided me with my $378.00 pump...and now refuse to answer my emails..i note they are still selling on Ebay...they should not be allowed to..and all my efforts to discuss with ebay have failed..they are doing nothing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancelling auction after I have paid

I recently bought fair and square a car owner's manual for $40 through auction. I was the only bidder and won. I paid for the item which had free postage and the next day I got a message saying it was on its way to be posted. Then I got a message say...

Voucher code does not work after seller accepted best offer

See photo below, it says AU$15 off your best offer last night. Thus, I put in an offer to the seller, and was accepted. When I try to pay and apply the code "SHIPLF24", it doesnt work. Seems like ebay is scamming me with fake offer, or am I missing s...

240410ebay.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

bought mens shoe laces 9/4/24

As above, i bought these last night, they are 110cm long with end joiners for $5.99, message from ebay said thanks for shopping at ebay, the whole thing went threw ok but when i went back to purchaces it was not there anywhere. Can you tell me where ...

New Scam proven - item not received, proof of delivery via Australia Post faked. How to resolve.

Hi All, Hopefully this will help others. I bought a solar panel a few weeks ago. The price was incredible - Not so low as to look like a scam, but lower than everyone else and with enoug detail to make it look plausible. So I check the tracking throu...

• 16 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Coffie Marker

I bought a coffee maker, then it wasnt working so I was given a new one, which I thought that was great that they would give me a new one, but when the second wasnt working, they told me to give them a week to fix it out, when now its more than a wee...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cancellations

So sick of seller's canceling orders and saying I asked for the cancellation! One item I paid cash and picked up, I asked her to mark the item paid as eBay was sending multiple payment requests every day. Instead she marked it cancelled at buyers req...

what does it mean "private listing" buyers identities protected. Why does that happen

can anyone tell me why the above message appears on an item on which I am bidding? Why is a bidder on a publicly listed item on an open site such as Ebay listed as "private listing; buyers identities protected", and they are a bidder? What's the deal...

Resolved! Seller says posted. But still showing as waiting to be posted when I check

I purchased an item, paid for by PAYPAL on the 28th of May. The Seller stated it was posted on the 29th giving me a tracking number. However, on the Australia Post tracking it is still showing (02.06.23) Ready for processingIt's either waiting to be ...

Resolved! Why do some sellers wait until they receive feedback from the buyer before leaving their feedback

Why do some sellers wait until they receive feedback from the buyer before they leave their feedback about the buyer??I Always pay as soon as a transaction is made, unless I'm waiting for another auction from the same seller to end, in which case I c...