Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why is ebay removing negatives left for sellers so easily?

Hi all.SO unimpressed with ebay removig negatives/neutrals left for sellers selling damaged or items not as decribed.Then when you ask why they say an internal review was done and they cant tell you why?Im done buying on ebay. Dodgy feedback policies...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sue ebay in Australia

i need information about a local courier who failed to deliver despite saying s/he had done so.ebay is not fulfilling the guarantee about global shipping being successfulAnyone know how to sue, in Australia?

Too many items in cart

When I pressed commit to buy, nothing happened so I pressed again. Now 2 items in my cart. Can’t delete. Only want one

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware of any warranty

Recently I purchased a replacement lithium battery for my Dyson vacuum cleaner. The seller advertised a 3-year warranty. However, within 6 months it went dead. The seller ignored my complaint. I have learned from my mistake: such warranty in E-bay is...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

false item location

Ebay reporting is flawed by its limited selection options. For instance, if a listing falsely lists an item as being located domestically, when it turns out to being located overseas, there is no selection choice to report it. Ebay is certainly not t...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Hey "made and offer" on a listing and It was pick up only, do I pay on pick up or do I pay upfront?

Hey so I made an offer for a listing and it was pick up only and I was wondering if I pay on pickup or do I pay upfront through PayPal..? I am concerned as PayPal doesn't cover items I pick up and I rather not pay first and screw my self over. I am s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import Charges

I live in Australia, I just bought a small part on ebay that was located in the US. The item was US$14 and freight was US$13.89, so total is $27.89. Then there is a charge for $6.75 for import charges. The item is very small, it would be around $5.00...

Why aren't Discount Codes not being recognised ?

I have wanted to purchase a couple if itmes off Ebay using a discount code - when I place the article in the cart and go to apply the discount it will not accept it. This has happened multiple times - should I contact ACCC ? Example 1 Petstock 20% PO...

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 1.31.57 pm.png Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 1.36.36 pm.png
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking from China

I'm hoping someone can tell me : When you get a tracking number for an Eparcel from China, does the number stay the same or change once it arrives into Australia? Also, would I use Australia Post to track it? Thank you.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chinese seller - scammer

Be careful to this seller. She is dishonest. Don’t pay her in cash otherwise you cant get your return/refund with professional organizations eg Paypal, Card Ctr.She refused to pay back my over payment (deposit) and she was trying to ask my account de...