Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paid item listing dissappeared

Hi all, I purchased and paid for a figurine back in August this year from a company. The listing indicated that the item would arrive in October. I waited and waited and sought to contact the seller in early December. When I tried to contact them dir...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE LED LIGHT RATING

BE VERY CAREFULL ABOUT LED LIGHTS RATING, SOME SELLERS ARE RATING THEIR LIGHT BARS AT 1800 W , SOME ARE EVEN RATING LED LIGS AT OVER 25,000 WATTS , THIS IS A 1900 AMP CURRENT DRAW. YET THEY ONLY SUPPLY YOU A STD 30 AMP RELAY..... WATCH OUT FOR THESE ...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How long does paypal payment take to clear after SMS confirmation?

I purchased an item with a value of >$1000. After going through paypal payment process. A minute later I received an SMS confirmation text from paypal asking if I was really paying that amount. I confirmed that I was. About 45 minutes later the selle...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers saying in Australia but from China

Hi everyone, I have made a few purchases the last few months from sellers that specify that they are in Australia and are using Australia post delivery times, bought from them because I needed these items within a week, I have been lied to now so man...

• 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

How can I contact Ebay.

I have an item which is more than two months overdue. "Ebay" says that because there has been no activity with my query "It" has cancelled the request because of "no activity for 21 days". I have had great trouble getting the seller to respond to my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers trying to resell faulty returned goods

Has anyone had a problem where the item has arrived and the box has been opened? I bought a security camera and when it came the camera had been opened and the batteries were missing. These batteries were 16850 Lithium type. I spent hours trying to g...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post scam emails

https://thenewdaily.com.au/finance/consumer/2019/12/16/australia-post-scam/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Morning%20News%20-%2020191217

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery Times

This is not really a question, rather an observation.I'm in Australia and I've noticed a growing number of overseas suppliers, mainly China, are putting in very long delivery periods.Presumably this is to allow them to say the article was delivered w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful