Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to buy 2 yoga bricks. Every time I decide on a seller, the final price is much more than quot

I want to buy 2 yoga bricks. Every time I decide on a seller, the final price is much more than quoted. Eg one seller advertises them as $1 eachbut when I click to buy the final prices is $10.49 each. This is happening with every seller I look at. Th...

Submited Return Request, did not put in confirmation of return, but I did return & seller confirmed-

Submited Return Request, did not put in proof of shipment (because I am a busy person & forgot to do it) , but I did return it & seller confirmed he received it. Ebay closed my return case. I am just getting the message: We didn't receive proof of sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! GST for Australia rip off

GST charges for Australia ought to be 10% upon purchase price. But recently have noticed the final invoice coming up with something like 20% purchase price and labelled "import duty" i.e GST. Isn't this illegal on ebay's part?

Resolved! How to place automatic bid on an auction

Advice would be appreciated. Have looked in ebay help section but it just wants you to to place the highest bid you're prepared to go, and then it seems to go straight to you highest bid.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Removed items from Scheduled Listings

Ebay just isn't fun anymore,Just copped a 3 day suspension for having a brooch listed as a pendant, it was actually both, I hadn't finished the listing, Scheduled Listings are not live, so why does Ebay remove them? They also said the item could be r...

Resolved! What do I do when I get a 1 year warranty on a phone and after 3 months it is faulty

I purchased a phone in August 2019. In November 2019 it stopped working, due to no fault of mine. I contacted the seller who agreed it was faulty and I should return it. It had a 1 year warranty. I returned the phone at my own cost and was told that ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Afterpay on Ebay next year

I haven't seen this mentioned yet (sorry if someone has). Aparantly it is confirmed that Ebay Australia and Afterpay have teamed up to start next year: https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/afterpay-signs-ebay-australia-231321724--spt.html I won't use it...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Changing feedback I've submitted as a buyer

Hi, I've left neutral feedback for a seller who sent me an item that wasn't in great condition. The seller has given me a partial recund & asked that I change my feedback to positive which I'm happy to do but cannot find out how to do it. All the for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

automatic Chain Nail Gun Adapter Screw Gun for Electric Drill

be carefull of the salers which sale a"automatic Chain Nail Gun Adapter Screw Gun for Electric Drill"becouse the do NOT know which electric drill will fit for the item, you buy this but will NOT fit any electric (cordless) drill {I try 5 different on...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST on >1000 items 'local' but shipped from overseas

On >1000 items eBay does not collect GST.I've seen many items listed as located in Australia. In the item fine point it will say things like it may be shipped from hk warehouse directly if out of stock here. Or sometimes more directly things to USA s...

Promised refund and not yet received

i purchased an item off REMOVED and we agreed to a partial refund more than 1 month ago. The money still hasnt appeared in my bank account...be wary of purchasing from this seller.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone had an issue with tracking numbers that sellers provide not being able to be tracked?

I currently have two purchases that I have made, and both have sent tracking numbers that when I searched for them with the postal service say do not exist! Years ago a seller kept saying it was all ok but items never arrived and it was too late to m...

Invoice does not have seller ABN or GST included

Hi all,I bought a 2 new phones from a ebay seller. Dispacthed phones from Sydney location. However the invoice I have received is in simple plain text with no seller info or gst component. Under FROM, it says contact us via ebay messages.Under order ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful