Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund to a different creditcard or account

Dear Ebay Community, I recently purchased an item on behalf of a family member and they paid on their creditcard using my Ebay account but their delivery address. Their creditcard was recently updated and they have a new card. The item had to be retu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund failed

I accidentally placed an order for an item from a seller, but the payment already went through and I couldn’t cancel, so I asked the seller to cancel for a refund instead, they did so and I waited for eBay’s response. When eBay finally responded, the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product did not delivered

I bought a product on ebay ,its not delivered and I asked for refund , they are posting me the return label for the product , which is not delivered yet . And after returning the product , which is not delivered , I will get a refund.

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Removal of location as a selection choice

Very disappointing that ebay Australia has removed the ability to specify the location of items, i.e. Australia. Clearly ebay doesn't want my custom as I am not interested in purchasing items from overseas. Please be assured that I won't purchase any...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! seller not responding

Hello, I bought a BIN item 3 days ago and contacted the seller twice to arrange pick up and cash of deilvery as it is located locally. I have had no response (I hope they are OK), but am curious to understand my obligations for how long I need to to ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ability to exclude items that are 'pickup only'

I cant find a way when I do my searches, to exclude items that sellers dont want to post as their listings come up as 'free postage' if im doing a search for items within X kms of me, i dont care whether it is pick up only or postage offered; however...

We have a moderator.

Welcome to the boards  underbat  You could be kept busy for a while,

• 31 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Australian Seller not honouring warranty

I bought a pole chainsaw knowing that come spring, it will be needed to trim some branches that grow quickly high up around my house. It came with a 12-month warranty. The first time I tried to use it was 5 months after purchase. (yes I probably shou...

Why are Sellers allowed to sell FAKE BRANDED items on EBay Australia????

Wanted to buy a Fjallraven Kanken backpack and realised that there are a LOT of FAKE items listed here on EBay Australia?? So changed the search criteria to pre-owned and the results came back with two pre-owned and a LOT of NEW listings that were no...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Today I bought the 2 item

Today I bought the 2 item as delivery too longer but without notice before I payment, now i don't want it, would you mind return me money back.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Odd Extreme postage

Does anyone know whats up with this? Iv got some items here claiming to post "To Australia", but then tell me they wont post to my address in Australia, but now I've got....this beauty. Which would also be sending from Australia to Australia. Shouldn...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get free stuff via eBay.

Do you want free stuff from eBay?All you need to do is purchase something from a seller and then claim in an affidavit that you received an empty box.Ebay will gladly refund you in full with no obligation to return the item that you received so long ...

policies

Ebay can go on about policies but yet when i try to report i get no where amazing how a seller can send you stuff bought from AMAZON AUSTRALIA and the happy little seller sends you a amazonaustralia.com.au stating the order from AMAZON!!! TWO! at tha...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful