Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 'did the item arrive by' date in feedback

when i go to leave fb for a seller, it asks 'did the item arrive by (date)'. So if i choose no even if i'm happy with the arrival timeframe, does it affect the sellers rating? if it does i would rather tell a white lie & say yes it arrived on time.

Seller not honouring warranty promise

Please be aware that seller states in their auctions the following statement below. They however are extremely poor in their communications and only respond when asked to by Ebay admin. Essentially after their first communication with me they are onc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sniping with Gixen: some changes are coming

As a long-time sniper who has sprung with jaguar-like swiftness into a last-few-seconds bid on much-wanted items, I have been using Gixen for years. Other users may have received the heads'-up about Gixen's change of terms, but for those who haven't ...

Search: Australia Only....

...should mean sellers in Australia Only, not fake locations yet send from China and take 3 months to get here!Ebay you are doing yourself a great disservice! But then you don't give a schit because these chinese sellers are your income....I'm sure s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why doesn't eBay do anything?

I have seen item 222751062559 discussed on another board (the item is in the USA). The item is a cheap souvenir doll from Japan that would probably cost less than 5 bucks, and the seller asks for USD 50,000. The seller claims that it is a rare Candy ...

GLOBAL shipping program. What a joke.

I take it from a number of posts here that others in Australia have experienced the utter frustration of dealing with the Global Shipping Program. There is absolutely nothing Global about this. I think Ebay sees the 'S' in GSP as standing for 'Sucker...

• 37 replies
  • 3 Helpful

EBAY WARNING - <Removed>

Attention all Australian photographers - I recently purchased $344 worth of photographic equipment from what was listed as being in Australia and using Australia Post Parcel Post service from the eBay seller - the seller REFUSED to supply the "Aust ...

Return stuck on "We've got it"

Hello, the 1st part of the story: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Return-Seller-does-not-accept-the-return-but-asked-me-to-post/m-p/2257149#M104712 I asked eBay to step in. eBay manually "accepted" the return for me and supplied me with a ret...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voucher doesn't work

Bought a foldup bike, voucher had no where to paste it. What a rip off.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage varies according to buyer location

Hi all, thrying to do a listing with the postage cost ''varies with buyer location'', and when I complete the listing, it is showing a postage cost of $27.00 at the listing heading. I can normally do the listings without this issue, not too sure what...

seller denies i sent item back

I tried to cancel an item purchased , i cancelled the item within a minute!, the seller still sent it, I sent it straight back when recieved, but the seller said i did not send back in time? WTH, Ebay sided with them, so now i dont ave the item, lost...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful