Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pen Knives

I am appauled that eBay are allowing sellers to sell kives concealled as pens (Pen Knife). They are cheap and kids have been buying them and taking them to school. I am outraged and this either needs to be stopped or reported to themedia.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Flooded with Chinese Rubbish

Is there a way i can set my default search to Australia. Its really anoying on the pc that i have to filter the Chinese **bleep** out before i can find something decent.

Returned item, eBay provided wrong return address label?

I returned an item using a prepaid auspost label provided from eBay, however, the address on the label was the seller's previous/old address, he now lives somewhere else. I think from here on it should be up to the seller to sort things out.I don't w...

Resolved! Seller Time Waster

Hi There All. I'd like to WARN all buyers of this seller: He's trying to sell a HotToys Robocop 1:6 scale fot $650. Noone was biting so after a month, he/she dropped the price down to $500. That's where I came into the picture. After organising to me...

Resolved! 'did the item arrive by' date in feedback

when i go to leave fb for a seller, it asks 'did the item arrive by (date)'. So if i choose no even if i'm happy with the arrival timeframe, does it affect the sellers rating? if it does i would rather tell a white lie & say yes it arrived on time.

Seller not honouring warranty promise

Please be aware that seller states in their auctions the following statement below. They however are extremely poor in their communications and only respond when asked to by Ebay admin. Essentially after their first communication with me they are onc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sniping with Gixen: some changes are coming

As a long-time sniper who has sprung with jaguar-like swiftness into a last-few-seconds bid on much-wanted items, I have been using Gixen for years. Other users may have received the heads'-up about Gixen's change of terms, but for those who haven't ...

Search: Australia Only....

...should mean sellers in Australia Only, not fake locations yet send from China and take 3 months to get here!Ebay you are doing yourself a great disservice! But then you don't give a schit because these chinese sellers are your income....I'm sure s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why doesn't eBay do anything?

I have seen item 222751062559 discussed on another board (the item is in the USA). The item is a cheap souvenir doll from Japan that would probably cost less than 5 bucks, and the seller asks for USD 50,000. The seller claims that it is a rare Candy ...