Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

$1750 eBay Scam? Has this seller scammed me?

Hi all,I ordered an expensive $1750 brand new Nikon camera from a seller. Before it was dispatched i strictly told seller to recheck my address and name and don't use safe dropping method.Some facts:- item location is Melbourne, gets posted from Ashf...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 42 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eBay now block bidding on Laserdiscs overseas

Currently unable to bid on Laserdiscs from overseas due to eBays restrictions on the importation of “Lasers”. eBay advised me to ask the seller to changed the title. That day there were 88,900 listings for Laserdiscs, eBay have a category for Movies/...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dodgy sellers

Why the hell are eBay not weeding out some of these really dodgy sellers and banning their IP address permently.

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Kitchen knife purchase contemplation

I want another Tojiro Flash knife for my collection. In time, I want to replace all of my kitchen knives with Tojiro "Flash". At present, I have the ones which I use most frequently in the kitchen: santoku bōchō, boning knife, and bread knife. Caveat...

Is this a dagger...? Chef knives

is this really a tracking number ?

bought an item and was posted yesterday with an ebay tracking number as follows. i changed the first 15 numbers to obscure the actual. just wanting to know is this real with sooooooooo many numbers/letters?... 41 in total..Tracking detailsAustralia P...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promo codes NEVER work

My accont is registered in Australia and I've logged into paypal but it doesn't matter which code I use or when they always say "This code could not be applied to your order". This has gone on approx a year now. Will it ever be fixed?

Item not received

Hi, I have made a purchase on my mobile phone as a guest. It was a limited edition iron man bobble head. AUD70.85 was taken from my account and the bobble head has not arrived. Purchase made August 2 and aniticpated delivery was August 7. I did not r...

Can I remove an item list that I didn't pay for it?

Can I remove an item list from the cart that I didn't pay for it?The system pop-up says "You can't remove items that you've already committed to buy. Please go to checkout to pay for these items. If you want to cancel this, visit Customer Service." P...