Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

report a member

i purchased an item with buy it now, i contacted the seller was told they sold outside of ebay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY WAS MY RECENT TRANSACTION CANCELLED BY SOMEONE AFTER i HAD PAID AND THE VENDOR HAD THE SENT IT

I was told by the high-handed Global Shipping Program that the transaction was cancelled because the item was "restricted" It was a piece of timber veneer for god's sake. How can that be restricted and what does restricted mean, and why is Ebay's com...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 0 fb seller unresponsive after paying, now long should i wait to get refund

so i bought & paid for an item on sun 7th, i saw the seller has 0 fb so sent them a msg just saying 'hi i have just paid, just wanted to make sure you got the payment ok?'....no response as of yet, sent it again yesterday just in case still no reply....

Click & Collect - Item lost In-store. Any remedy available?

Hi eBay Community,I've had a tough day trying to get to the bottom of this... I had an item which was bought on July 21 and was meant to be delivered on July 30 to a BIG W click & collect point. I contacted Aus Post & according to the tracking number...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why cant I leave negative feedback

I ordered a tempered glass screen protector from the supplier, when it arrived and was not as listed, thin plastic only, I messaged them and they responded that it was crushed up glass reformed into film which is a blatant lie. I responded accordingl...

combined postage

An increasing number of sellers say they will combine postage, but after you buy, ebay will not let them combine postage. It used to be so simple, Request an invoice & the postage would be adjusted by the seller manually - everyone is happy. Now I ca...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot track my GSP parcel, worried

I bought an item from an American seller. The seller insisted using the GSP service, and did not give me the chance to pay extra for a more reliable delivery service. Now, when I tracked the parcel on the USPS website using the domestic tracking numb...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can a seller change a listing title and content after sale?

Hi eveyone, Recently I purchased a dog intestinal wormer. When the item arrived it was heart wormer (so incorrect product). I messaged the seller and they claim the description and photo show it is heart wormer. When I go into my purchases on the eba...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Typing goes off when contacting seller

When I open 'contact seller' and start typing I might get three or so words out and the typing disappears. It does not come back and the whole message section is blank. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 and have not had this problem before.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers avoiding feed back by using classified ads

many sellers of motor vehicles and motor cycles are using classified ads and not the auction system or buy it now that way they are avoiding negative feedback and i know from experence a lot of the stuff espeicially motor cycles are junk so do not by...

Collection of GST/eBay double dipping?

I have just been hit with a GST payment by eBay! $59.50. It looks like they wanted the extra postage fee of $65.75? I had bought 2 items from the one dealer, who included the 2 items under one postage. The transation was within Australia not overseas...