Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

20% Good Guys Discount code not working

Today, 1st July I wanted to use the current good guys discount code PGUY20 (valid until July 4th) But sadly it isn't valid.EBAY what is the story?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paypal refund

Hi, Just looking for some advice. I bought a buy it now item, paid via paypal, then get a message from the seller saying it was not available anymore. They offered me another similar item but cost $90 more. I don't want the other item so asked for a ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

strange seller

saw an item advertised for $120 + $16 postagewith 'make an offer'so i made an offer of $100 + the postage got no reply and the offer expired. then i get a message from ebay the item has been relisted so i go take a look. its now $100 with free delive...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Could this be shill bidding?

Hi all, was bidding on an item and won it, but minutes before the auction ended, there were bid retractions made from a ''buyer'' who has 87% with the seller for the last 6 months. The total feedback score for the seller is around 60 positive, with o...

Purchasing from German seller - currency change

Just wondering what I have done! I purchased an item from a German seller a couple of weeks ago. The price was in AUD and the title and description were in English. There was a statement in the description that says The description of this item has b...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about sellers who put products on auction then remove them

I have just spent 4 days watching an auction to have the seller cancel it with 20 hours to go !! [the item number was 283519215610] a waste of 4 days !!!! I have used ebay for many years and have seen this seller do this before , but this time i have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Televisions

I can't find any used televisions for sale in Australia anymore. Why is that?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bring back the PRANCE

Not sure why eBay have suspended this voucher code suddenly as it is scheduled to remain valid till EOFY I noticed it was playing up over the weekend and as of tonight it is not even visible on valid listings as it was previously. Could eBay please r...

Code PRANCE

I had a page for an item open all week which said "pay as little as..." applying the code PRANCE. I won the item, applied it at checkout and it said it had been applied and as soon as I logged in to PayPal it disappeared and said it cannot be applied...

Puzzled with winning bidder's bids

Hi eBay helpers, can someone who knows please check the final bidder on this item, it just seems odd that the bidder/winner has 100% activity with this seller.Item # 254265510686 30-Day Summary Total bids: 173 Items bid on: 27 Bid activity (%) with t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful