Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

checked australia, still showing worldwide

Hi, I tried to search for something on ebay so I checked Australia only yet it still shows items from UK and others. What's the point of puting this filter on the site?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got scammed by eBay/PayPal fraudster. Where and how to resolve?

The item was purchased on REMOVED Says it will arrive in the UK on 10th - 11th April 2019 but never shipped out by the seller,who canceled the transaction days later, but did not refund the money and totally no responsive at all. eBay failed to solve...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

any promo codes for buyers?

apart from ebay plus and optus / tech deals anyone seen any promo codes on for buyers? I think I saw one last week but likely finished...TIA

Item was delivered on Wednesday. Tried to leave feedback but 'Feedback' button has disappeared.

Item was delivered last Wednesday. I went to leave feedback but the 'Feedback' button has disappeared. I have left feedback many times before. Any suggestions on how to leave feedback now and why the button has disappeared so quickly? No answer on eB...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Quick help re: abuse from seller.

This matter is over, but I would like people to suggest if I did something wrong or I have been misguided. I won an auction ($10, I was the only bidder, the bid I entered was $120) which titled as: "Kodak PIXPRO SP360 Action Cam with Aqua Sport Pack"...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Failed to make a payment by using paypal

Hi there, i'd like to buy one item but i failed to proceed the payment even if i used paypal. When i pressed the button of confirm & pay then the website showed me the message i attached which says they limit the amount of items purchased by a single...

Buyers views sort on ITEM ID on Address Labels

The ITEM ID is unique to each purchase and is essential in all communications within the eBay enviroment. Should the Seller be asked to include this ITEM ID on all address labels. This could easily be added, for example, after the Buyers phone number...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I bought FRENCH CACAO POWDERED TRUFFLES IN TIN 500g , it has Mathez photo for ads but received fake!

I have been looking forward to receive my favourite Mathez powdered truffle chocolate, but get fake ones! very disappointed. The ads and content of this seller stated it is Mathez, but I received no name fake ones! The tin wasnt sealed, when I openne...

l'm not happy with the ebay choice of carrier

As the buyer l pay for postage, yet have no choice in the carrier. l have reached the point where l no longer want goods l have paid for. An item l paid for on April 30 still has not left the USA on May 11. This is very poor service by any standard.

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

conformation of order, paid, tracking nr. 2 days later seller wants me to cancel as he has no stock

Hi All,I am getting fustrated with sellers,mainly from the Orient, that advertise goods that are not available.I get confirmation of the order, I pay for it, later they say that the goods have been sent including a tracking number only to find out a ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

7-pack item changes to 5-pack in checkout!

Hi folks, I almost got tricked - I landed on this page via Google, but when I added the 7-pack item to my cart, it magically became a 5-pack item: https://www.ebay.com.au/p/CURAPROX-CS-5460-Ultra-Soft-Toothbrush-Dental-Curaden-Swiss-7-Pack/1402672517...