Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listed as Sydney, Australia but Sent from China and return address in China?

I usually try buy from Australian located sellers on eBay.It annoys me that I keep purchasing goods from example Sydney, but when received they have arrived from China and if there are any issues (in the case I am having now) - the return address is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

I bought 4 different items on eBay from different sellers, with 'Click & Collect' to deliver at a local HUB - but I did not receive a Click & Collect pickup code - nor did the HUB. The parcels were tracked and delivered there by AusPost but neither I...

Stupidity on ebay seller and ebay herself

Hi everyone I have an unsolved issue with the above-mentioned seller. I bought a USB hub from the seller and found that one of jacks didn't work at all. So I asked him to refund but he suggesed that he would refund GBP3 and I could keep the item. But...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I left negative feedback for a seller here on eBay. Then, & 4 days later it has been removed?

How & why in the heck did a Negative Feedback that I left for a seller here on eBay a short time ago just go away without my permission & without notification from eBay of the removed Negative Feedback? I myself am shocked & have never experienced th...

GST charged unlawfully?

I recently made some purchases and was sent an invoice by the seller. But when I went to pay at checkout eBay was requesting payment of extra GST-payable on low value imports. When I clicked the learn more link at checkout, it took me to the 'Paying ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rip off merchant

Puts a listing for multiple items, the.once payment is made reckons the listing was wrong. Avoid at all costs. False advertiser and rip off merchant

Can't Log in to pay with Paypal

Hi All, just wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me?? Trying to pay for a purchase.... choosing to pay via paypal balance, I hit the continue button, put in my password and it wont let me click the log in.... the button is not greyed ou...

• 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Are sellers allowed to cancel an order & relist the item at a higher price?

I just won an auction for a pair of shoes. I bid $50 which was the opening price; I was the only bidder. As soon as I got the "You won!" and "Order confirmed" emails, I messaged the seller to arrange pick-up (the listing allowed either post or pick-u...

Can a seller cancel a product then relist for a higher price?

Hi I won some concert tickets this afternoon that had been on auction for 5 days, I received an email not long ago telling me that the seller had cancelled the order and listed the reason as product was out of stock or damamged they then relisted the...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful