Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Filtering by Courier service?

Several sellers have used Aramex/Fastway/whatever it's called nowadays, and each time I've never recieved the order. I don't know if it's a seller issue or a courier issue (though I suspect the latter because of each seller's high ratings (95%+ posit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! can't combine post for immediate payment

A seller has advertised a postage cost and stated subsequent items are free postage, but when I tried to checkout it says combined post is not available for items that require immediate payment. so how do I get combined post? I don't want to pay an e...

Resolved! Unable to bid

Why does the message below come up when the seller is willing to take my bids and has given me a postage quote? Unfortunately, this item cannot be posted to Australia. But don't give up just yet – Opens in new window or tab.find similar items offered...

check out problem

Does any of you Ebayers out there have trouble when buying items getting stuck in check out EG When i buy an item and i go to confirm and pay. PAYPAL says no need to log we recognize you on this device it is trusted .This where my item gets stuck in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible scam

New message from: "Dear customers,Thank you for choosing our product. I regret to tell you that we received the feedback from courier that the packaging was accidentally damaged while preparing for shipment .We have contacted the warehouse to reship,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I won an item and paid, seller now said its not for sale and hasnt cancelled.

I placed a bid on something in the last 24 hours of an auction. I woke the next morning and had won paid promptly. Hours later I received a message from the seller saying it was no longer available. Then another message saying they would process the ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cracking down on bait-and-switch listings

I waste a lot of time looking at listings sorted by "Price + postage, lowest first" only to find that the low price on the listing is for an item that has nothing to do with the thing I'm looking for. An example: I was looking for an electric display...

Bs03.jpg BS02.jpg BS01.jpg
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listed as Sydney, Australia but Sent from China and return address in China?

I usually try buy from Australian located sellers on eBay.It annoys me that I keep purchasing goods from example Sydney, but when received they have arrived from China and if there are any issues (in the case I am having now) - the return address is ...

• 13 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Click & Collect - no pickup codes received by me or HUBBED agent for 4 different items delivered

I bought 4 different items on eBay from different sellers, with 'Click & Collect' to deliver at a local HUB - but I did not receive a Click & Collect pickup code - nor did the HUB. The parcels were tracked and delivered there by AusPost but neither I...

Stupidity on ebay seller and ebay herself

Hi everyone I have an unsolved issue with the above-mentioned seller. I bought a USB hub from the seller and found that one of jacks didn't work at all. So I asked him to refund but he suggesed that he would refund GBP3 and I could keep the item. But...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I left negative feedback for a seller here on eBay. Then, & 4 days later it has been removed?

How & why in the heck did a Negative Feedback that I left for a seller here on eBay a short time ago just go away without my permission & without notification from eBay of the removed Negative Feedback? I myself am shocked & have never experienced th...

GST charged unlawfully?

I recently made some purchases and was sent an invoice by the seller. But when I went to pay at checkout eBay was requesting payment of extra GST-payable on low value imports. When I clicked the learn more link at checkout, it took me to the 'Paying ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful