Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller refusing to sell based on the fact my account is brand new

I put in an offer on an item, and when the seller asked if I would pay higher, I stood firm on my offer due to the item being worn and damaged (it was a piece of jewellery that restoration would be costly for). They then told me that because I have n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drop Shipping eBay sellers damaging customer trust

The number of drop shippers on eBay is increasing and I am finding them to be inattentive, careless and completely lacking in customer support. Recently I had to purchase an item from 3 different sellers before receiving the correct, advertised one. ...

Why is Ebay charging GST on used items?

The Australian government imposed GST charges on online sales to protect "Brick and mortar" businesses, I get that, but why an I expected to pay an extra $30 on a set of obsolete used motorcycle carbs that I'm buying from a private seller in the US? ...

how to avoid multi items listings

Annoyed at sellers abusing multi item listings by adding some non related item for a dollar, so now cant find a competitive price for item that you want with out going into every listing. Major FAIL

• 14 replies
  • 13 Helpful

Returning after window closed

I bought a chicken scolder on the 10th of May this year. It was delivered on the 17th of May. We only got around to opening it today (6th July) and found it to be damaged.The unit was packed terribly as it was just put in a loose box with some polyst...

Are most buyers by now aware that sellers have to pay ebay a final value fee on the postage ?

It's a hidden cost that is not seen up front so maybe not considered.So a seller takes $10.60 from you for postage and loses 10-13% to ebay.This system is rightly in place to protect buyers from postage pirates.( many of you may be too young to remem...

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returns problem (buyer)

Hi. I purchased an item. Not correct. Opened a return. Seller accepted. I printed postage labels. I wrapped item and posted it. Now, days later, I’m being sent emails saying that i need to post the item asap. I cannot find anywhere to inform that ite...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Query of transaction

Hi I am querying a transaction for $37.58 on 13/6/23 named: eBay O*16-10166-68496 I never received goods. please investigate matthew

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ITEM NOT RECEIVED

ORDER NUMBER 26-10064-75376 not received and ebay please investigate I have wasted hours using the computer but got nowhere.This is the first purchase the problem happened Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I got scammed

Hi people of eBay, I am writing this again as I don't know if my first question went through so I am sorry if you are seeing this twice. I saw a listing for a camera that I have always wanted and the price was really good (too good to be true unfortu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay letting sellers ruin the platform

Hello, and a BIG SMILE to everyone interacting with this post. The name on our account is a recent change from my son as he wanted to try drop shipping. However, this eBay account we have originated as sonjack and I have been actively buying items fo...