Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why dose purchases from China take so long? Can't eBay improve this situation?

i have purchase items from England and USA and these countries are further away from us than China, but the delivery time from China is three times longer and it's frustrating, but once again sometimes Australia is a desert for products and you have ...

Resolved! Deliveries from China

I ordered and paid for two electronic items earlier in the year from sellers in China. Typically, it can take up to six weeks for items to be delivered to Australia and, by the time that I realised that they were not going to be delivered, the money ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

placed an order on 24 February 2024: Order number: 20-11217-42618 - Invoice ID v2_1cbffb5b-7f21-4de8

Hello Ebay Commerce Australia I have placed an order on 24 February 2024: Order number: 20-11217-42618 - Invoice ID v2_1cbffb5b-7f21-4de8, I have not received any comunication from you and I wonder if I should cancel payment as I have not received th...

postage details on sellers items what company they used to send

Why don't sellers display the information in what company they use to send an item, such if its australia post or through a courier company, like fastway, toll, tnt and many more,As its hard for buyers to know who they are using, because for buyers w...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

eBay need to stop these sellers selling 100% FAKE Apple Air pods. The sellers claim that they are genuine but they are not. The only thing that is genuine is the serial numbers they use in their description. Received my air pods pro and they did look...

Resolved! Taking eBay to the small claims court (and a bit about eBay plus)

I'm wondering if I can get any advice on this issue I have. I bought some computer speakers from the UK. The speakers were not as described. I contacted seller the seller wanted the speakers back and agreed to pay return postage cost. I posted the it...

• 41 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Sold item, sent payment reminder now sale is cancelled?

Hi all this is a new one for me, I sold an item on the 28th by accepting offer, sent payment reminder last night and woke up to see “this order was cancelled”. how did this happen? If from the buyers end how did they cancel the order without me accep...

Redemption code not working

Could someone plz tell me why the current redemption code given by ebay expires on 07/07/2022 does not work? The term says: if youSpend $60 - $99 and save $5Spend $100 - $249 and save $10Spend $250 - $999 and save $25Spend $1000+ and save $100I bough...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Plus "free trail click here" - misleading advertising

I am a member of eBay for 19 years. This is my first time messaging this forum regarding an issue with my purchase. I have been using Amazon for most of my purchases but went back to eBay looking for a particular item. I encountered a banner on eBay,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage increase

Bought some items, postage $2 per item. A week later the postage went up to $20 per item. When I questioned the increase, I was informed it was due to Australia Post increased charges. Hmmm a 1000% increase. Now that’s what I call inflation.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay voucher

I was bidding on an item and there was a voucher of $20 for me, the minute i made the final bid and won the item the voucher disappeared?? Why is that?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

FEBSAVE coupon not working for auction item?

Does anyone if this coupon is valid only for 'Buy It Now' items? I just won an item ($100+ if relevant) but it says it's the wrong code when I try to apply it at checkout. But the code works fine when I try it on other items. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay and HUBBED don't seem to talk to each other for returns

I bought a car part on eBay. It didn't fit my car, even though I sent VIN to seller and they said all good - it will fit. I sent photographic evidence that it is the wrong part. A return was raised. eBay asked that I print off a shipping label (for T...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful