Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The Whole Perspective. I have made over 430 purchases.

After reading everyones problem's I am no longer a very happy customer. I hear you all very loudly. I think small purchases local preferably with a company name might be ok. However I doubt I will make any larger purchases, particularly from overseas...

A compound bow that fires steel balls

I paid $315 for a compound bow from china that fires balls. They sent me the attachment and not the bow! Now the attachment is worth say $80. I paid for the device In the picture. False ad! Can the ACCC step In and make either Ebay refund my money or...

item not received

Why is the "item not received" function not working on eBay Australia platform? when will it be back up? How do I lodge an issue in the meantime

EBay deducted me $48.99 for not buying

I just received a notification from the bank that told me eBay debit me $48.99 for shopping, but I did not buy anything, and I checked the purchase history nothing on the list. The money was taken by a website name is ebay.com.au/cc Sydney NSW 20. wh...

Resolved! EBay Guarantee

I just found out the eBay guarantee is only 30 daysI don’t think this is good enough by the time messages are conveyed between buyer and seller the 30 days disappear very quickly Is 30 days real buyer protection?I think it should be 3 months who agre...

Who is the company Patozon on ebay?

What is the ebay name for the company Patozon? it has popped up as a delivery but I can't work out who has sent it?

Resolved! car being held in storage by eBay?

Very suspicious of an email I received after enquiring about a car for sale.... Seller has stated that the car has been left in storage through eBay and they have power of attorney!Money to be sent via bank transfer for car and car delivered in 4 day...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not as described from China

So I've bought some items from china, and two of them (different sellers) are not as described and not even close to what was pictured. One was a skirt and supposed to be medium brown and beige, not just photo but description said brown. it arrived j...

Why doesn't "Free Postage" mean "Free Postage" - Why are sellers permitted to lie about this?

So many times, sellers in Eastern States say "Free Postage" to gain the benefits, but then, in the fine print, they have hidden away their postage charges - usually it's only free if you're local or close - but the hidden postage charges can be huge ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful