Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller not abiding by warranty

How do sellers on Ebay claim to abide by Australian consumer law when they refuse to respond to communication when the product they provide is faulty and then Ebay blockades contact by not providing any means of providing feedback about that seller a...

Trying to get a refund

After supplying my VIN and then being told it will fit, I went ahead and bought a new bumper on EBAY from large Australian online [EBAY] store. The bumper does not fit, and I have been trying to get a refund now for more than 6-8 weeks now. Last week...

Resolved! Have I been scammed

I ordered a product from Ebay, the $$ have been taken from my account, but I never received a confirmation email?? Getting in contact with Ebay is impossible, so this is my last resort?How do I speak to someone?? I am in Australia

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Lithium batteries ryobi

Seems eBay can block you from chat ! There selling dangerous goods allowed to be in normal post without dangerous good tags and signage

Using multiple vouchers for the same item in different transactions?

I am looking to buy an item which is around $15. I have already used a voucher to save $10 from the purchase price with free shipping on Ebay Plus. I have 2 more vouchers. One is to save $5 on a transaction where I will need to buy 2 of the item for ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought an item but soon after, price had reduced. Can I ask for the difference?

Hi everyone, 1st post here I wanted to know about the buying process and regulations here in eBay under my circumstances which I relate to my previous brick and mortar retail style purchases in the past under Australian Consumer Laws. So I bought an ...

change delivery address

Please advise where you can change delivery address as just bought item but wrong delivery address Russell

seller reneged on done deal, how do i procede?

i won an ebay item at auction (a PC for $700).the seller cancelled the deal as i was paying, listed the item as out of stock, and immediately relisted the exact same item (a custom item, the exact same ad relisted, not a new ad) with a higher price e...

Scam email pretending to be ebay?

In pursuit of finding my dream boat, I stumbled across an ad on a third party website claiming to be selling a boat for $6800. After several emails back and forth with a lady named 'Linda Chalmers', she claimed she was selling the boat through EBAY a...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Stop Chinese scams

Two items purchased this week with iitem locations in Sydney. Turns out they are location scammers from Hong Kong and China. They dont have anything in Australia and have likely never set foot here. My items do not arrive on time and the scammers hav...

• 53 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Seller left me positive feedback with negative comment

Hi, Trying to figure out if its possible to remove a negative comment from positive feedback: I bought and paid for this item: #151681686071, the seller left me a positive rating but in the comment said I didn't pay and was a waste of time. I've sinc...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

I’m fine dealing with a eBay is quite a good experience but dealing with some sellers can be a difficult situation that’s why eBay is there to help

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

8% discount code won’t apply at checkout

Hi all,I have an item I want to purchase which give an 8% discount at checkout. I’m an eBay plus member also.when I add the item to my cart, click on the 8% discount it gives a code which I copy, then when I go to select that code it won’t appear and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful