Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manipulative Listing Prices

Sellers are doing this more and more often and it's extremely irritating! Here is an example: They put two or more items in the same listing that have very different prices. I often sort my searches by 'Price + Postage - lowest first' and these item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 40 replies
  • 24 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wants me to cancel a request, so a refund can be processed

So I cancelled a purchase within an hour , and the seller accepted it.The next day I get this message from Ebay, and it also shows on the item roder details "Sorry, your order couldn't be cancelled because there was an issue with the refund. If you d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I delete something saved in my shopping cart? I wanted to click on save to watch list but mis

Is there any way I can delete an item in my shopping cart? For this particular item I wanted to save it to my watch list but mistakenly clicked on save to cart. I am worried if I purchase anything else on ebay that this item will be added to the amou...

Ordered October 2022 and did not receive items!

I ordered $200 of kids toy safes in October 2022 for grandkids Xmas presents. I have never received. I have messaged the seller so many times and they keep saying they will resend and don't. They have said they would refund and haven't. I raised a ca...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

false misleading advertising

searched for 2x Ryobi 5.0Ah 18v lithium batteries and the first one that came up looked good, BUT have a look at the original advertised price on the image files I've attached, then look at what happens to the price when I entered that same article f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I contact ebay?

The seller has not sent me a return postage label, he sent me an invoice for me to pay postage at Australia Post. He is responsible for the return as the product does not work. I have contacted the seller three additional times and he will not supply...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay standard shipping

Hi everyone, Any knows what "Ebay standard International shipping" is? I've got a parcel coming to me from the US and the seller uses "EBay standard international shipping" - Do they deliver to PO Box? I have used "ebay global shipping program" befor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scammed for $2000 4090

Hi,I bought an RTX 4090 from a user for $2000 AUD and the seller hasn't responded nor sent the items for 3 days already. At first, he was pretty nice and was telling the reason he sold his card and stuff but as soon as I made the payment, he was sile...

How to find sellers name/address?

Hi,Can anyone tell me where I find the sellers contact details?I have had a bit of a look through My eBay and around the item I have purchased, but just can't find her name or address.Thanks.

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia vi

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia via the Global Shipping Program. I was given a tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery. However the progress changed from In Transit ...