Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watch out for these types of SCAM Sellers....

Hi Everyone,Just thought I should mention here about one method of Scam sellers are using. I got caught out, fortunately was able to recover my payment via paypal but it was a stressful event to go through so if I can save someone else the same misfo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Seller issue

HAS A NYONE DEALT WITH THIS SELLER.... SELLING GOODS THAT FALL APART WITHIN 6 MONTHS THEN SHUTS OFF COMMUNICATION WHEN TRYING TO GET WARRANTY FULL ON SCAMMERS BEWARE!!!!

Freight Price Gouging by Seller

I am buying this Mannequin for $268 from this seller and it stated on the Ad that shipping was $30 to Sydney as they are shipping from Melbourne. But it is one of these "Commit to Buy" sales before they give you the updated invoice with the shipping ...

please ebay refund

The nasal irrigator I bought on December 23, 2022, has not received goods yet.The seller agrees to a refund, why has eBay not solved it for me so far?The first time I appealed for a refund, eBay irresponsibly rejected me.The second appeal was agreed ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! goods blocked by customs

I’ve now purchased a similar product ( ceiling hook for hanging lights or potted plants) both sellers are returning due to the product not getting through Australian customs. It’s powder coated aluminium. first seller contacted me with the issue afte...

Resolved! Potentially misleading seller “feedback” claims.

I recently found an item that I might have been interested in purchasing. The eBay page had the usual seller’s feedback box up in the top right-hand corner of the page. The figure of 98.1% was in the box. At first glance, anyone could be forgiven for...

Resolved! Click & Collect stores missing

Ebay has removed all my nearby Click & Collect locations yet they are available to other family Ebay accounts at the same address. Literally there is like a 5km circle around me with nothing on the location map but they are there on my fathers accoun...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel a Cancellation

Help. I’m in talks with a seller and sorting out pickup.At the time I committed to purchase but at the full amount by mistake so I submitted a cancel order request. The seller has since added pick up as an option and I have now paid.How can I cancel ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is it worth reporting potential fraudulent sellers?

Over the years I’ve noticed a small number of sellers of mainly computers and consumer electronics, that consistently list many of their items at 10 times the normal price. Indeed, so consistently it surely can’t be a data entry error. Typically they...

Resolved! iMac m1. Only 2 type c ports

Why has Apple only provided 2 type c ports with the iMac m1is it so we pay a monthly fee to access their icloudwhy is there in this age of progress no face identification not only on this computer but as I understand on any of there currently made co...

Taking eBay seller to ACCC

Hi,I am after some advice on how to proceed against a seller on eBay. The amount for claim is small, but I am trying to get the product removed from the market for safety reasons. ACCC requires the ABN/ACN which eBay refuses to provide for "privacy" ...

• 62 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is it a scam

Hi I received this from a lady in looking at buying a car from and wanting to know if it is legit or a scam... the car is excellently priced.Hello again , as I've told you in my first e-mail, I'm in the Air Force with my medical team and right now I ...

• 17 replies
  • 4 Helpful