Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

False Advertizement

A couple of months ago I purchased a LS/RC B6 2.4G RC Bait Boat , with remote control fishing finder ship w/3 battery AU .Upon receiving this product I found I had been sent a cheap rc boat , with nowhere to attach a line , so I attached a clip and w...

Seller won't reply to Warranty Query/Claim

Hi All. What do you do?? I have emailed the seller 4 times about an item that has broken down and is repairable under warranty. Not one reply (even though they are always quick to reply when they want to be paid). There website has no phone number. E...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers scalping on Today's $2 Remembrance Coin Release

I just wanted to find out what equates to scalping, and can it be applied to coin sales.There are people on Ebay selling the 2022 Remembrance $2 Poppy Coin for $100 to $200 over retail price. Most of us at time of writing this are still waiting in qu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment made but record of payment does not exist any more

Hi folks... A long winded question but one which I have failed to find an answer to. I made a purchase a long while ago (2020, possibly June/July) for an item which has since become faulty (BV dash cam) and I am trying in vain to locate a receipt, of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toys

Hello,I'm going to buy Jellycat toys but I'm not Shure which toy is best for kids.Can anyone help me to choose a best Jellycat toy?Thanks

Return case closed with no information

I ordered a dock for my laptop (24 Jan 2023).According to the seller's page, it was compatible with my model. I sent photos showing proof of incompatibility with my return request (31 Jan Return started).Seller hasn't changed incorrect details on pag...

Received wrong item, what do I do now?

I bought an item on eBay. I promptly paid and waited 10 days for it to arrive from the UK. It was the wrong item, and it was from the UK. It was the only item I was expecting. Upon notifying the seller and sending an image of the parcel, they apoligi...

• 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Item never received / Refunded and item turns up a month later. What do I do?

Hello, a month ago nearlly around this time I purchased an item from a seller located in the same state as me and it was *estimated that the item I purchased would arrive the next week (I purchased on a Wednesday in June, item said it wasn't going to...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Refunded items now arrived. Should I have contacted seller or just return items ASAP?

Brought 4 items from same seller back in September. Items didn't arrive by due delivery date. Gave it a week (due to COVID) then opened a case wondering where my items were. Seller originally asked me to wait a bit longer assuring me that my items ha...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Transaction Fee appearing on Credit Card when buying from AU Seller

Purchased a single item from an Australian Seller only to find a 5.1% International transaction fee on my credit card. Called NAB (my CC provider) they advised the seller's account was in China and the monies requested was in their currency. I found ...

• 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful