Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers please notice that a PARCEL LOCKER can take a PARCEL only rather than an envelop

Dear Sellers, I use a PARCEL LOCKER to receive items bought on Ebay. Please notice that a PARCEL locker can ONLY receive items packed and posted as a PARCEL.If you, sellers, post the items in an ENVELOP as a LETTER, please contact me (buyer) to get a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled but claims item has shipped and I need to pay

After purchase seller contacted me saying they had accidentally cancelled my order and wanted me to still pay because they had already shipped the item. At first this seemed legit so I said sure why not, but let's wait until my money is back. The onl...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program from UK to Australia

I purchased £33 worth of hobby parts from a seller in UK. He packed them in one parcel less than 1Kg and used the GSP to ship them. So the GSP shipping (alias Pitney Bowes Ltd) totals the individual postal charges and that comes to £78. That is for l...

How to claim warranty in ebay

Hi all, I bought a Netatmo Welcom Camera from ebay as Brand New on the 27th April but after 3 months time My camera is not attaching to my Mobile app and not working. I raised this to Netatmo support and after multiple troubleshoot they advice me to ...

Resolved! GOODS NOT SUPPLIED

ON 26/9/22 I PURCHASED SOME SPEAKER TERMINALS REF LOOKS TO BE # O*26-09137-8781 1 I WAS TOLD AT THE TIME DELIVERY WOULD BE DECEMBER BUT THEY'VE STILL NOT ARRIVED. KINDLY ADVISE

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is sniper bidding fair and legal?

Is sniper bidding fair and legal? if it is what is the best program?,if you can't beat 'um, Join 'um.

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ripped off by a Ebay motors scam

I have just paid $8000 for a car that I dont think exists. It was advertised on a few regular car selling sites and I expressed interest in a vehicle and I got what I now know is a typical story about someone being in the military etc. I already sent...

Paying by Bank Deposit (Money Transfer)

Has anyone noticed that, starting sometime in the last few months, when you choose to pay by Bank Deposit (I think it might now be labelled Money Transfer), you have to commit to paying by that method before you are shown the bank account details of ...

• 35 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is GST included on eBay purchases?

I am a business owner that buys several items from ebay on a weekly basis. Most of these items are bought from Chinese sellers that ship from within Australia. I'm not sure if they are GST registered or not. Is GST included on these sales? If not, ho...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item purchased back in Mid december 2022 gone missing in transit - ebay refuse to refund

I am utterly appalled...Ive had items go missing in the past and opened a case and ebay have stepped up. But this time they have not....they say the item is still in transit not lost...given it is now the 20th Jan 2023....there has not bee one tracki...