Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

'Join our Mailing List' texts, spam or legit?

I have received a text from eBay to Join our Mailing List and get a $10 voucher. The problem is though, in this day and age, I don't trust any links in unsolicited texts and it's not as easy to hover and check a text link as it is an emailed link.Que...

my account was double dipped

On Friday i bought 2 items, one was 12.99 and the other was 22.39. Both these items were deducted from my account within the hour and my account balanced out (i have proof of the transaction). This morning I checked my account and found ANOTHER $35.3...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund/Return advice for items which turned out to be counterfeit

Hi,Late last year I bid on and won two Star Wars movie posters (TFA and TLJ) which had apparently been signed by the cast at the premieres. I did a bit of research before bidding but TBH couldn't find much info, and the seller looked legit, with all ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doing a return - Seller has different return addresses

Hi, I just bought a media player that turned out to be not as described. Thing was bricked and seller has agreed (reluctantly) to a return. In the returns process info from eBay it gives me an address to return it to. When I look at the packaging he ...

Postage

Have numerous companies say they don't deliver to my address, after 20 years of flawless deliveries this is commonly happening . Havecasked who couriers are as only answers l get u live in a remote area, l do not or our couriers don't deliver to u fu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returned Item

I have returned an item for refund and have been asked to close case before refund can be issued.I cannot find any refference to Resolution Centre or close case link in ebay.Not sure what my next steps should be,

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No after pay

Hi, i have tried to buy yesterday and the seller had afterpay on front page, when going thru checkout there was no after pay. I do not have any multiple buys in my trolley or any restrictions etc. I have no upfront payments to make, with afterpay, a ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller offered part refund now won't refund at all.

If I could I would change feedback to a negative feedback. Here is why. After making an offer of $25 it was accepted great. Upon receiving my item they had dropped the asking price to below $25. I messaged and asked, a bit cheekily, if they would ref...

Resolved! GST on postage

Why are we being charged GST on postage when the Ebay info link on GST states that international mail is exempt?

• 18 replies
  • 2 Helpful