Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback Request Overload

I understand that feedback is important, but I buy a lot of items,. I am happy to given positive feedback, but unless I have anything less than positive to say, I do not want to have to write why, or click on a bunch of extra stars. Please, let me ju...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller States in Sydney - actual location china

so i brought an item - clearly selection Australian only, sellers page says located in Sydney - with ships fast aupost. Wondering why this hasn't arrived. checked item then seller - location of item sydney - location of seller China Can I report this...

Item marked as 'Delivered' by Auspost but not received

I ordered an item from WA that was marked as posted on the 15th Aug. Tracking info as follows-Received by Australia postWembley WASat 15 Aug 2.28pmItem processed at facilityRedbank QldYesterday 10.49amOnboard for deliveryBundall QldToday 6.51amDelive...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What do I do if the seller does not respond (for this case: before the delivery date)?

Hello, So I have a bought an item today, but before buying I asked the seller few questions 2 days ago (which is 2nd of Feb) before buying it just to make sure. I was worried that the item I want will run out of stock so I bought it today anyways but...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift card scam

I received a call on my mobile this after from a person sounding like an Indian who said that my account will be debited $200 for a gift card that I had ordered. I did not at any time order an eBay gift card. THe phone number indicates that the cal w...

• 58 replies
  • 22 Helpful

Resolved! Royal mail

I bought an item online from seller in UK and was told by them that the Royal Mail website has been hacked by Russian criminals. Any one else had problems of a similar nature lately?

Sellers please notice that a PARCEL LOCKER can take a PARCEL only rather than an envelop

Dear Sellers, I use a PARCEL LOCKER to receive items bought on Ebay. Please notice that a PARCEL locker can ONLY receive items packed and posted as a PARCEL.If you, sellers, post the items in an ENVELOP as a LETTER, please contact me (buyer) to get a...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller cancelled but claims item has shipped and I need to pay

After purchase seller contacted me saying they had accidentally cancelled my order and wanted me to still pay because they had already shipped the item. At first this seemed legit so I said sure why not, but let's wait until my money is back. The onl...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program from UK to Australia

I purchased £33 worth of hobby parts from a seller in UK. He packed them in one parcel less than 1Kg and used the GSP to ship them. So the GSP shipping (alias Pitney Bowes Ltd) totals the individual postal charges and that comes to £78. That is for l...

How to claim warranty in ebay

Hi all, I bought a Netatmo Welcom Camera from ebay as Brand New on the 27th April but after 3 months time My camera is not attaching to my Mobile app and not working. I raised this to Netatmo support and after multiple troubleshoot they advice me to ...

Resolved! GOODS NOT SUPPLIED

ON 26/9/22 I PURCHASED SOME SPEAKER TERMINALS REF LOOKS TO BE # O*26-09137-8781 1 I WAS TOLD AT THE TIME DELIVERY WOULD BE DECEMBER BUT THEY'VE STILL NOT ARRIVED. KINDLY ADVISE

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful