Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PayPal is ending refunded returns this November 2022

A head’s-up for buyers… Received from PayPal: ❝Our Refunded Returns service is coming to an end. Starting 27 November 2022, PayPal will no longer accept refund requests for return shipping costs.Make sure to submit any eligible refund requests before...

Resolved! HIGH cost of postage from US sellers?

I wanted to buy a bottle of essential oil 15ml. from a US seller; their cost to post it was $28.22 for goodness sake. I checked out others from the US and they seem to have the highest post rates in the world! It's unfair and unrealistic. What is goi...

Discussion board

I recently purchased a product with free postage advertised. When I made the payment they sent me a message to say if I didn't pay ten dollars for postage they would refund my money. I'm confused. What does free postage mean?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller wont send to PO Box

I've just encountered two sellers that don't say anything about not sending to PO Box anywhere in their listing & you only find this out once you go to buy the item. Then you have to ask then if you can cancel the order. Not good enough. They send th...

• 33 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Need help exercising my consumer rights ?

I purchase a Bluetooth headset from a seller on the 16th Nov as a Christmas present for my son. He unwrapped it on Christmas day and we found it will not hold a charge. Seller declined a return request and immediately blocked my eBay account so I cou...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! another collectibles seller has left the platform

I have just found out that an excellent trader in militaria has left ebay. After numerous takedowns of listings through the automated systems no human responses or rectification from ebay they have decided to leave the platform. I know the feeling I ...

Sellers cancel item then blame you

Bought item, paid immediately, sellers provides tracking number next day. Have just discovered that I apparently cancelled the order and have been refunded my money.No I did NOT cancel the order! I spent ages looking for the item so why would I cance...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay site is useless to resolve an item i did not receive

i put a request in for ebay to step in when i had trouble with a seller whom i did not receive the items i bought they just keep saying it is at the post office and i cannot email ebay to for them to get my money back off these scammers i will be nam...

Item says shipped, no tracking. (International Order)

I'm from America and ordered something from Australia, last week on Wednesday. Seller shipped it Monday, 2 PM AWST. However there is no tracking provided. I know this is common in Australia, but is it common for International orders? Order Number is:...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! crippled options

I don't understand why the option to contact message the seller is "greyed out". I don't want to leave negative feedback without asking "why part of the purchase is missing" in the package received. Strangely the parcel I received, ordered and paid f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

The item I had bought a while ago has vanished from my account. This happens rather fequently and has already caused me to move mostly to amazon. Anyway, I need to open a case. PayPal sends me to eBay. Please advise.