Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A fix to add combine postage

Hi, I'm wanting to buy three items from a seller and I can't request an invoice due to the "You can't request a total because the seller has already offered a discount for these items." I have contacted the buyer and they said that they can combine p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ask eBay to step in option missing

I ordered an item and tracking shows delivery (Global Shipping Program) but the item was not delievered. I have contacted the seller and they suggested letting eBay sort out because tracking shows delivery. The option to ask eBay to step in is missin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price jacking before sales

Does Ebay monitor sellers before sales are annouced for price jacking which is illegal? Its common practice on Ebay for sellers to jack up their prices before a sale. recent "PUPGRADE" sale is just an example. Can we be given tool to see price histro...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase never sent

I have purchased an item that was never sent by the seller. I have tried to contact the seller multiple times without success... I can't find a way to bring eBay into my issue... What should I do?

sellers not having to answer questions

I wanted to know why sellers are allowed to choose "this seller is unable to answer questions" option? If someone is selling something, shouldn't it be mandatory that they have to be available to answer questions about their items? If the seller is n...

Change the rules

am quite a good customer on eBay mostly as a buyer. I am getting really fed up with delivery and sellers incompetence. I have always paid in full for items and occasionally i would be waiting for delivery that hardly happens on the promised dates. Th...

my order now overdue

is there any way you can ascertain the currant location of dvd order private school now 7 days passed the estimate delivery date

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

phony SSD

Beware of the phony SSDs being sold by the 100s on Ebay. I've just lost $75 on junk - no doubt others have been stung too. Don't buy this type of product on eBay go to a local reputable dealer instead. Ebay don't want to know about this

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combine postage

The seller offers to combine postage on multiple items, I put 2 in the cart and requested the new total. No combined postage in the new invoice and no replies. What can I do please

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out problem.

"Ebay shows that to help protect your account, we limit the number of items purchased by a single account at any one time. This buying limits is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items." But my accout is hold for 3 days. The total amount...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Filter sellers for high star ratings in search

Any idea if it's possible to filter eBay search results to ensure only sellers with a high star rating show up in the results? Seems like a pretty obvious thing a buyer would want to do, and would encourage all sellers on eBay to lift and/or keep the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item faulty when it arrived

I purchased a drone as a christmas present, so I got it in october, by the time it was opened and we found it didn't work, it was one day outside the return policy by 1 day......... so now the seller is ignoring me.... thinking that's it...... the dr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller asking for extra shipping cost after the auction has ended

Hi, I bid, won and paid for an item on ebay. The seller marked it as shipped. Then I got an email from her saying that she paid an extra $4.00 for the item to be posted and asking me to pay this to her account. I dont really agree on paying this sinc...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I lodge a claim before delivery date ?

Hi ,I bought a dozen items off the same overseas seller starting 1/12/22 to the 4/12/22 .The delivery dates given are all about 6 weeks after payment plus all the tracking numbers don't work .I have tried contacting them with no luck . The seller's n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful