Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Money back guarantee a crock of **bleep**?

I recently purchased a faulty tap timer, seller agreed to refund. A week or so later i started a refund process, i may have selected wrong problem on very confusing site ( I did attach an explaining note), i selected that item i ordered did not arriv...

Resolved! Product

Hi I’ve purchased from 2 different sellers same item and they don’t arrive I’ve also emailed them to confirm that it’s in stock and they reply yes

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Seller not honouring warranty

What come back do I have when the item is sold with a 12 month warranty and the seller (still active) doesn't honour the warranty. In fact they have now refused to reply to my emails.Surely Ebay provide some protection against the selling of shoddy g...

BEWARE of fake 925 Sterling Silver claim

I see a huge amount of sellers on ebay claiming that the items they are selling are 925 sterling silver, yet the items cost less than $10 to buy. 925 Sterlng Silver jewellery is expensive, I would even be very suspicious of items priced at $20. Anyth...

A dozen times Ive been scammed on Ebay with a poor quality prodict and NO Money Back, now another

Vacuum containers and the Ebay Return form will not work 2 arrived broken because they where transported in a plastic bag rather than a box and the third one that is not broken does not hold vacuum for more than 6 hours .Absolutely one of the worst p...

Screenshot return attempt 2022-11-26 092316.jpg Screenshot return attempt 2022-11-26 092316.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

PAYPAL PAYMENT REJECTED

Hello my paypal payment will not be accepted i have tried a couple of times the card has sufficent funds but its not accepting it i spoke to paypal and they advised all ok with my account

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Passwords

Please instruct me on how to change my password. Send me an email soon with the instructions.

Resolved! Refund

In August 2022 I paid for a Foldable non slip 4 step ladder and they canceled the order. They asked me if i wanted to wait for another ladder or have a refund and I asked for the refund. The ladder and postage came to $202.91. Surprise surprise I hav...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful