Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund and return

Hi,I purchased a bag from a seller and It wasn't described as it really was. So when I received it, I was surprised at the item and angry at the fact that the parcel was just put into a letter box and I had to pay her postage to me because she didn't...

Resolved! Items warranties

Hi , are all items bought on ebay covered by one year warranty ?Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Customer Support is useless now, trying to reslove an issue with an item i bought over 90 days

G'day,I'm having trouble trying to get any actual help on ebay about an item i paid for back in July 2021.It was a collector's edition for a game that doesn't get sold in Australia so i had to preorder it on ebay. The item was paid for and the seller...

Trying to contact eBay about dodgy sellers, False advertising & Scams is a waste of time

Trying to contact eBay about dodgy sellers, False advertising & Scams is a waste of time YOU NEED TO FILL IN AN ACCC REPORT FORM, AND IF ENOUGH OF YOU START REPORTING THE ACCC WILL DO SOMETHING AND SO WILL EBAY WITH ACCC ON THEIR BACK.

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Repairable factory defect "Luxdream reclining lounge chair.".

Just a little warning to those who intend to buy, or assemble a "Luxdream reclining lounge chair". On some products, you will find that the wedge device used to put the chair wings on, is upside down. It is just a matter of unscrewing them, turning t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Item pricing mistake from seasoned seller

I recently purchased a new digitizer for my broken phone that was marked ridiculously low ($5) and I jumped on the deal and got the green tick after finalising the transaction only to receive a message 1min later saying "there was a mistake can you (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase of Tablet cover for Samsung S6 lite

I paid for a Samsung S6 lite cover for my tablet on 26/11/22 price being $29.64, informed it would arrive on the 23/12/22. as yet still waiting for same. It is now the 24/12/22 & still have not recieived same. Would you please make inquiries as to wh...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Any one having issues paying for an item?

Hi all, Sunday night i tried to purchase ink cartridges from one seller, I hit buy it now. then i had an error appear saying this seller is unable to recieve payments at the moment So i went to next seller i was interested in and selected 2 items, th...

ebay -- company of REMOVED

Just prior to Nov 29 I had accidentally agreed to buy two flashdrives but when the seller refused to reply to my request to a single postage, I asked him to cancel the order. On Nov 29 and 30 the seller agreed to cancel. But ebay refused the cancella...