Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SCAM

************** THIS SELLER- REMOVED IS A FRAUD AND THE PICTURES ARE ONLY TAKEN AT THE RIGHT ANGLES SO YOU CAN'T SEE ALL THE RUST ($22,500-VEHICLE )**************** BUYERS BEWARE ESPECIALLY INTERSTATE BUYERS LIKE I WAS *********** TOLD ME RUST WAS VER...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

incorrect shipping details sent to the seller

Hey Ebay, I've brought an item and the seller has been given the incorrect shipping details to where the address I live and also now I have relation with the incorrect address advertised. I am very worried and confused of where my item is and I don't...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

How do I get in touch to real person not a computer about my refund that eBay has said I am entitled too.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

false location

How can we push ebay to make sellers put the true location of the item, not located in melbourne and then to find out it being shipped from china and will take weeks. These sellers are giving false and misleading Information, and should be banned.

Why is the ebay sponsored Global Shipping Program so expensive? Looking elsewhere now

As a regular buyer of American products, I am being forced to look elsewhere for them. The ebay shipping program, which unboubtedly is easy for sellers, is prohibitively expensive for lower priced products. A small item is regularly charged at $50. T...

Item Not Received

I purchased my item 03Jul22-paid via Pay pal on same day-order marked as "posted" on 06Jul22-still has not arrived. Purchase page not visible on Ebay-no tracking numbers furnished by seller-delivery address is correct-seller in same country and state...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! There is an issue with the process on eBay searches.

There seems to be a loophole where overseas sellers can disguise their location. If you launch a search for only Australian sellers you will get a list of numerous products that come from Chinese based suppliers. They seem to be able to circumvent th...

Search preferences

You've disabled the geographic preference settings for searches in the toys category. As a result it makes searching time consuming and difficult, read useless. Please fix it!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is dodging me...

Everytime I asked for help the seller fobbed me off with promises to help and kept asking me questions that didn't really relate to the purchase I made. No help was offered. Now the feedback time has expired and I can't leave a negative feedback and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Counterfeit item

I purchased what was listed as a "genuine" Dyson product. I have since sent my item to Dyson as I suspected it was a counterfeit. Dyson has confirmed it was and they won't return it, it is to be destroyed. I am trying to get a refund from the seller....

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I bought and paid for an item today but the listing has been deleted and seller is unregistered?

Hi, I bought an item (for around $350) and paid straight away. Account 2 months old but the seller had a few good feedbacks. They sent me a message half an hour after purchase saying "Thanx for your order, I will send it soon dear". about 2 hours aft...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

restricted account

Hi my account was restricted 5 weeks ago i have contacted ebay heaps of times i was hacked a few yrs ago in which they listed buisness on my account ebay new this but couldnt take it off now they are asking for bank details payslips ect do i have to ...

Sendle troubles in rural areas

why has Ebay gone down the path of pushing Sendle as a prefered carrier over Australia post ?Sendle may be cheaper but the last time i had something sent by a new Ebay seller to me Via Sendle because Ebay paushed them at the seller it took over a mon...