Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scam - sent fake item

PLEASE HELP I bought an item, 2 weeks later a postcard arrived saying 'thanks for your purchase'. It had the barcode of the bought item ,, so the item shows as 'delivered' on ebay. The 'real' item is obviously not coming. Ebay is sending me in circle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

DOUBLE CHARGED BY THESE SMOKERS

hi, u have charged me for an item, asked for credit card details so i have added them. payment has been taken out of my account but no purchases has been issued. EBay r u serious

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Homepage suggested items

eBay keeps recommending items related to items I've browsed before, even after I've bought that sort of item. Have they never realised that after buying an item I do NOT want to buy it again two days later? Please give a control on the homepage to re...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback

Why is ebay always changing something! Up till two days ago, I could look down my purchases and see if sellers have left feedback for me as a buyer. Now that has all changed, ebay in their great wisdom has removed this option. So now I can't see if a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return to sender but the item can't be delivered

Hi there,I bought 2 pairs of sandals advertised as leather but they were cheap plastic and I started return process with eBay. I've sent the items with the return label provided by eBay and when checking tracking number on AusPost I got info: Attempt...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Global shipping program - I won't buy froms ellers using it

I won't buy from any sellers using the Global shipping program.It is an unreasonable fee; especially when import fees do not apply in countries like Australia..Also, shipping direct is quicker and more reliable.I've heard the horror stories with it a...

• 30 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! What is this ?

From the pictured item, what do you think that you are buying ? Would you expect a Mega Pack that included 1 X Pump Unit + 1 X Compressed air tube + 2 X Container Bottles !! In fact, you get 1 X Compressed air tube {ONLY}. Open the color \/ Tab and y...

SodaStream LIES.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Finding a seller from the transaction ID

HiSome time ago in October, I purchased a radio from a company with a store location in Sydney. Unfortunately the transaction was made a 'Guest', I was not logged into my account so the transaction does not show up there. The I have managed to lose a...

Filter only Australian sellers

Does anyone know how to search for only Australian sellers not just items in Australia? Don’t want to keep buying items in Australia only to find out the seller is international and the item is drop shipped.

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! I posted negative fedback due to a faulty item and the seller cancelled the purchase

I bought and paid for a mechanical part for a vehicle, picked it up and fitted it. The part was leaking engine oil into the cooling system. As a mechanic trying to save an elderly woman some money, I tried 3 time to seal the leaks in this faulty part...

Resolved! When not included- international purchase charges can be quite a surprise - be warned.

At the time of purchase an item I bought was well below $1000 AU, though the PayPal exchange rate drove the price up. The seller included FREE delivery, which I always find, is a pleasant bonus. Imagine my surprise when as the item arrived in Austral...

Recent purchase BUT seller provided tracking saying its been delivered in August!

Hello, Recently purchased an item 3days ago. But seller has provided tracking,saying it was delivered in August. How does one initiate a refund? Via return item or contact eBay? Have contacted seller,no response and have zero confidence on the seller...

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful