Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchased by Mistake

Hi there, recently purchased a TV by mistake, advertised as "free postage" and didn't read it properly and free postage meant pick up, the item was paid for with Afterpay! Next day received an email saying it was pickup only from Seller. Contacted Se...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

return

I need to contact EBAY Australia I have a dispute

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

eBay reporting options suck

I take issue with eBay's options for reporting. I report a fair number of items every month. I do this due to listing violations such as offering a vehicle for sale and "reserve the right to end this auction as it is for sale elsewhere" - which is a ...

• 31 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay reporting system sucks

Today, while searching for a specific item, I came across a listing by a brand new Ebayer which, by itself, looks legit. The only thing which may raise suspicion is the price compared to other listings for the same item. However, when you take a look...

• 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

smoke rolling machine

can you please sort out my purchase as i have got no ware with the seller

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Postage time from USA to Australia

I find it crazy that a parcel posted on the 12th of October from the USA still has not arrived yet. According to to the tracking info it left the USA on the 16th and got to Australia on the 21st. Took until the 27th to clear customs (really?) and the...

where have reviews gone?

has ebay removed reviews?have they removed our ability to review.pretty poor by a big greedy coporatiion

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is Ebay using bot accounts?

Twice in a row I have bought items and a month later no communication from the seller and no item. I get my money back but I am wondering if a lot of accounts are bots to inflate the apparent number of sellers. Both of these sellers were rated over 9...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

is this coupon legit??

Does anyone know, Is this legit??Coupons, Cashback, Offers, Promo Codes and Deals | Smarty (joinsmarty.com)

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lack of communication, no direct ph number for CS

I have been pulling my hair out, trying to deal with the fact that ebay CS while listening to me explain that an unwanted product was "returned in person" by myself, is still being requested to be sent by mail for which tracking would apply. The auto...

Charges after auction ended

I recently purchased an item that ended at 255 with free shipping when I paid I seek it was 305 and 50 dollars was added as charges after the item had already ended how is this possible? Thx

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful