Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

visa gift card

Hi All, Hoping someone can help me with an issue. I have a only 1 visa gift card i am trying to purchase items with but it keeps saying it cannot process the payment method and to use another one, there is plenty available on the card and i used it m...

How to get a refund due to fraudulent activity and cancelling refund process accidently?

I purchased a boost sim but what arrived was a plastic screw. I started a refund process but cancelled it as I didn't want to bother sending back a screw as it was obvisously fraud. I looked at the feedback for the seller and this same fraud had been...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contact

how do i get ebay to contact me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Miss leading order form

Anti-fog Full Face Shield^^Super Protective^^Head Cover Transparent Safety Mask Order 05-08936-95321 Return ID 5219761836 Request amount AU $4.92 Date purchased 2 Aug This is what I ordered and paid for, the seller will not provide it, in fact they h...

sirdanceallottabcd_0-1662295220007.jpeg sirdanceallottabcd_1-1662295356674.jpeg

Purchased item does not show up in purchase history

I'm about to start the process for a refund of an item I purchased about 3 months ago. However, when I go to the Purchase History page, the item doesn't appear. I'm not looking under orders for the last 60 days, but for all of 2022. Also, I know I wa...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake sellers

Ive found some sellers with alot of feedback, but the items were severely overpriced and completely random.Then you see their feedback from the buyers, and the buyers are themselves doing the same thing.You can follow a massive trail through feedback...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Deceptive Sellers

I am so fed up with sellers stating their items are in Australia, only to find out they are in fact coming from overseas. I have been caught out four times now, eBay really needs to get its stuff together as far as sellers being honest. Trying to con...

Australia Post not attempting to deliver the smaller parcels

Today I received a card for a registered small parcel. I was home and had heard the postie's bike.Seeing the card, I waited by the letterbox for him to drive back past on his normal route, and asked him for my parcel.He said he didn't have it, it was...

Paid $307 for a massage chair which broke after 3 months. Seller offered $50 as compensation. HELP

I purchased a massage chair for $307 and after 3 months it has broken and no longer massages. Seller offered me $50 as compensation. I'm not happy with that offer. Its definitely a no-win for me. I paid by credit card so no hope of help from PayPal.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful