Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it possible to "report a seller" for dodgy behaviour.

Recently I was the victim of seller fraud (the seller has been removed from eBay) and after I posted about the experience, I was contacted by eBay to ask about my interactions with eBay.During the conversation, I asked what I should have done differe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller advertised Aus Post postage and sent with Sendle

Per description, I bought an item that was sold with Australia post postage but the seller has sent it with Sendle. Would this have been cheaper for the seller? Seems like a dodgy practice if it was. The item was is large so the postage I paid was $2...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Negative feedback removed

I regretfully left my first negative today after over 15 years of buying on eBay because I thought it was important for buyers like me to see this and avoid that seller if they chose to. The feedback was polite and I only spoke about the difficulty t...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Why is there import charges on secondhand items?

My recent overseas item browsing show many items now attract huge import tax fees. This even applies to second hand clothes (jeans /jacket) coming from the US. A secondhand jacket listed at US$23 attracts a $9.22 import tax levy. Thats ridiculous!

• 42 replies
  • 4 Helpful

HELP! Selected Click and Collect not working

I recently tried to select Click and Collect for an order and went to pay via Paypal. The confirmation screen before being redirected to Paypal showed the clear discounted price for click and collect. I proceeded with payment and then I get a confirm...

Resolved! Ebay Sellers Delivery dates:

I recently had a purchase, where the seller had a estimated delivery date which was not met, when I enquired I was informed they were away, and the Ebay ad had been flagged.I looked at the Ad and yes there was a small print note high on the left hand...

• 75 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Leave Negative for Global Shipping Program

The whole GSP (Global Shipping Program) is a typical eBay abortion. I think the easy way to send a message to eBay US Sellers who use GSP is to leave them Negative Feedback when an item doesn't arrive which was shipped using GSP. Unfair against the S...

Resolved! Dangerous fault simply refunded

To whom do I report a dangerous fault in a gas burner? As I have simply been refunded and asked to send the unit back. When I tried to reply to Ebay's email ebay @ ebay. com it was bounced. Recently I bought an LPG gas burner, used for localised heat...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing prices vary greatly

Obviously we're all aware that there are some sellers that actually WANT to sell their product and others that insist on receiving top dollar or no sale. I'm the type that wants to move stuff on, give a good deal and be a reputable seller on eBay, bu...

Resolved! Australia Post Contractor Stole My Parcel - Dandenong Victoria 3175

I ordered a laptop on ebay. seller sent it via Parcel post+signature. I kept tracking it from the office and finally it was on board with the driver. All of a sudden parcel was delivered at 11.51am when I was at work. When I went home no card was lef...

• 55 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunds

Hi,I had an awful experience with a seller on eBay who cancelled the order after I paid for it. eBay issued a refund via PayPal, which is how I paid. But the refund (2 days past) is nowhere to be seen in my bank account. What is your experience with ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! tracking

30 mins ago eBay's tracking claimed my order is finally 'in transit' after four working days at 'sent' status, but has now reversed that 'in transit' status and has gone back to 'sent' status. My $600 order is where? The correct tracking number is? W...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful