Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New Summary Page

With the redesigned Summary page, I cannot tell if a seller has left feedback for me anymore. I don't normally leave feedback for those that don't leave it for me.Now I have to go and cross reference on a different page.

Just received a scam? call saying I had been charged $300+ for an iPhone which would be dispatched i

I just received a scam? phone call saying that I had been charged $300+ for an iPhone which would be dispatched within 24 hours. If I did not place this order I was told to press #1 to speak to eBay customer service. I then hung up, but if I proceede...

"Asian sizes" in Australia!!!!

It's infuriating when ordering "Extra Large" men's shirts and when they arrive, they're way too small. Then *I* am stuck with the cost of postage, or the sellers try to negotiate a pittance of a refund, saying I can then keep a useless item.Ebay is b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sent me wrong item

Hi I bought an item that costs 2600 and tge seller sent me wrong item. I sent him a msg about the problem but still got no reply. Should I open a case to return item or should I wait until the seller responds?

• 195 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registered item lost in post

Hello, I bought an item on Ebay. I have no doubt that the seller handed it to Auspost as they provided a tracking number which shows the item got scanned in at the seller's local post office. However, there have been no events since and it's nearly b...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Not able to report a listing for a misleading description

ebay don't allow for a listing to be reported when the description is misleading to get clicks or trap buyers who don't read the full description at the bottom of the listing. One example that I am having trouble reporting is: No seat is provided or ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! account restricted

Gday all, i have just been seller restricted by ebay for the 3rd time in a month for 7 days. There is a little tab below listings that anyone can click on and click away through the selections to deem an item to be against policy. This is open to abu...

Unnecessarily rude sellers ..

Seriously, what is with rude sellers? I just asked a seller what their best price was and when I got the amount I politely said ‘thanks but no thanks’ (hey some might not even respond ) and next thing I know I have the CHIP of his/her shoulder hurled...

Overseas sellers

How sick I am of sellers claiming to have stock in Australia only to have deliveries blow out to in excess of 6 weeks after placing an order. These sellers think that because they supply a tracking number straight away that is somehow proof that the ...

Cheated by seller

I bought Three scarves advertised as cashmere – they turned out to be polyester. I went through the returns process which only allowed me to send the return for one scarf although it detailed all three and expressly stated the total was for 3 scarves...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Price gouging from reselling house hold items

I recently purchased what I thought was 2 x 12 1.25lt bottles of dry ginger ale for $24.10, good price I thought. When it arrived, I received a box with 2 bottles in it. I assumed there was an issue with my order and a mistake has accord. When I chec...

Seller not able to fulfill item in time

Hi all, What is the seller obligation to refund if the item listed is not available after the stated time frame. Ie qe have paid for a oven to be picked up in 5 days and now have been informed that it will not be ready for, best case 1 week after tha...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Global Shipping Program, the cost is so high, eBay not viable for buying from overseas.

The cost for the buyers through "your" global shipping program has "killed off" the choice of buying from overseas. I believe it is way over the top and a scandal the fee's this program involves. Being in Australia this program has destroyed my buyin...