Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

global shipping program is MAD!

I can't be the only one who feels like the global shipping program is wildly expensive. Shipping from the states has always been expensive but it's starting to get ridiculous. If the seller doesn't enter the exact size abd weight small overages resul...

Resolved! Item Location in Advanced Seach doesn't have my Country?

When I go to the search bar as a buyer looking for clothes or whatever, there's a button at the top that says 'Shipping' I used to be able to click 'Australia Only' OR 'Free International Shipping' but now it ONLY says 'Free International Shipping. I...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

Empty envelope and incorrect tracking

Hi, I am a little rusty in how things work! I purchased an item on the 3rd and received an empty envelope. They also uploaded a tracking number, but there are no details in either ebay or Aust Post. I need to open a case, but there is no option on th...

Please can anyone help?

A week ago i purchased a twin pack of my favorite pre workout. When I recieved the package there was only 1 tub sent to me. I messaged the seller with photo evidence explaining he only sent one tub and he replied immediately saying he'll get back to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting a refund after being scammed by a seller

I purchased an item about 6 months ago, it was faulty when it arrived. I contacted the seller who asked me to send photos (which is difficult for a piece of electronics, they look the same weather they are working or not working). Is sent photos and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why are so many sellers saying goods are in Australia only to find they are coming out of China e

I have just purchased a pair of Gloves seller saying stock in Strathfield NSW now i find they are coming out of China if i new that i would have changed my purchase sellers need to be more truthful or have to stop false information not good enought

EBay’s disgraceful postage scam

I just bought three items from a UK seller. When I went to pay, eBay’s invoicing system is charging me for three separate items, so I asked the seller to send me a combined invoice. He tried but the system blocked him (he sent a photo of the message)...

Resolved! Foreign Sellers advertising their items as located in Australia

Hello Everyone,I have found that Ebay are well aware the issue of items being listed as being located in Australia when they are actually located overseas, A google search shows Ebay have had many complaints made about this very issue for many many y...