Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay charging for import charges when voucher was supposed to make it under $1000 AUD

Ok, originally the item was $925 USD, the seller made a counter-offer to me of $825 USD, I accepted.I then used a 10% off discount code to make it $742.5 which when converted to AUD currency should be approx $935.82 + shipping.When I went to checkout...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Track

Order # 01-08604-56009 has not reached yey which was ordered may 2022.I wonder where is it now.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Misleading photos

If a seller has misleading photos will you get a full refund from PayPal?

Attempted Scams

I have had a number of mobile calls today from various phone numbers from Adelaide to Queensland regarding a purchase I have suppose to have made on E Bay for $500.00. I have not made such purchase. I called one of the numbers back without verifying ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items disappearing from purchased list

I purchased six items in one transaction on 15/06 from six different sellers. The purchase seemed to go through fine and I got an email from PayPal saying paid successfully. I go in to check where my items were yesterday and they are not in my purcha...

• 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Changes to "Saved Searches" !! What a mess

Listed by Date Added and when changed to By Name reverts back to Date Added after each search !!After each search now goes back to the starting point !! How wonderful when you have to scroll down through the full bank of searches each time !!How is t...

Item not showing up in purchase history, no one to contact at ebay, I think I've been scammed.

I click track order on the email and I get the message "Order not foundUnfortunately there has been an error retrieving your order. If you need help, visit our help pages." Which is infuriating when there's no one to contact at Ebay or talk to. I'm p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Feedback

I realise that this has been raised before, but is there some way that Ebay can enforce a Seller to leave feedback ? I have recently purchased an item, and whilst the transaction was good all round, the time it took to arrived from Melbourne (Vic Aus...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cost Shipping

I would like to know why Ebay charges a very high percentage when you buy in another country. For example, I want to buy a toy in the United States. The shipping costs vary a lot from one place to another, when it is the same toy, the same size and t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get contact details of seller for warranty claim

I've bought a small electronic item on ebay from an Australian seller around 10 months ago. Now the item stopped working recently and it's clearly an issue that would fall under warranty. I sent the seller 2 messages on ebay, but they won't reply at ...