Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Import Charges when goods are Duty and GST free

Hi, Can someone please explain to me why eBay charges Import Taxes if under Australian law, the item is exempt from GST and duty? I am referring to gold coins with purity greater than 99.5%. Links here:https://www.abf.gov.au/importing-exporting-and-m...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Product under warranty but still not fixed after 3 months

Hi,I bought a mobile phone on 21 May 2021. The phone failed to work in Feb 2022 and I sent it back to the seller to fix it. The seller sent it to HK. I haven't received any updates until I sent a message to them in May 2022. Here is what they replied...

Resolved! Return

Hello,I had an item arrive damaged/unusable. Contacted the seller and asked for a refund or replacement. They offered me half money back and keep the item, I said no- item is useless. Then they stopped replying so I opened an eBay return. Have not re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller spamming = breach of policies? Apparently not.

Is this a breach of eBay's policies? 1. I purchase a product on eBay (suppose the seller's name is ABCXYZ).2. I receive an email message at my personal email address notifying me that the product has been posted. The email message is from orders@ABCX...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to report a seller violating ebay policies

A seller claiming to be based in my country admitted to sending the incorrect item due to unclear sizing information on their offering and offered a refund on return. After sending numerous false addresses, they admitted that they did not have an add...

Disturbing new Ebay tracking ploy

Recently i have notice ebay is marking items as delivered when they have not been delivered. this has happened 3 times only on overseas items . what is happening under this new ploy is when the package is transferred to the local post office (not the...

Resolved! Parcel lockers

I tried to retrieve a parcel from an Amazon parcel locker yesterday and couldn't get my parcel as the parcel locker was faulty, you only have 3 days to retrieve parcel before its sent back. I'll try again tomorrow. Hmmmm..........!

Resolved! Invoice after payment

I purchased some items for my business and as I couldn't request an invoice before payment as the items were already reduced, I added a note that I needed an invoice for tax purposes. The seller is telling me to use the order details as an invoice bu...

• 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Purchase History

My purchase history shows nothing there, however I have current purchases which are overdue for delivery. Any ideas out there?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! new **bleep**py ebay package tracking system

ebays **bleep**py postal tracking system is rubbish. along with pitney bowes removing items they deem inappropriate and refunding the purchase price is crazy, i recently had an item removed after i purchased an d paid for. it was not an illegal impor...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paying for goods and are not even being sent

Seller, will not send your order, will leave it upto ebay to pay your back for your order that you were never going to get, but this seller still gets money off people for these orders that obviously don't exist.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Used items WARNING

Warning - eBay Money Back Guarantee policy - does not apply to "Used" items.(despite eBay's false item description statement that it does!)My recent attempt to return clearly broken item was rejected by eBay for return.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful